Mental Support Community

Am i ill?

snowyjoe

Hello everyone.....

this is acturally my first time i personally tried to seek help.

I don't really like seeing doctors..... so i don't really go to the hospital that offen.

Acturally i havn't been to a hospital in 10 years.

Anyway moving on.

I always think I'm not good enough in this world.

Everything i do... is not enough to change this world.

When I'm home and alone i swear or shout out "I'm gonna kill you" randomly.

Today i found out that i say stuff without even thinking it, i also can't remember what i said 10 secounds ago.

Apprently i said "Oh my god" but i can't remember that i said that. All i remember was that i was thinking of school and how fucked it is.

6 years ago at my old school i was sent to a phycologist, and she put me down as mentally depressed, i really didn't beleive her at that time.

Also right after she told me that i had to move out of the country anyway, so she didn't give me any medication or anything of that kind.

I also sometime have images of killing people i hate or hurting myself. But not untill this week have i acturally seen a image of myself in a warm bath tub with a cold rusty knife.

I just took a depression test and it stated that i was Severe Depression.

I can't beleive I'm mentally depressed.... but i do feel down and horrible most of the time. Do i have a mental illness? If so what is it? Is it a dangerous one or somthing i can just shake off?

Hi snowyjoe, and welcome.:( We don't diagnose in this community, but we do offer support to each other in what we are going through. It does sound like you have some issues with anger and depression, and you will find many people here that are grappling with similiar struggles. Can you tell us more about yourself and what you are feeling? Don't worry about the term "mental illness." Everyone has trouble with their thoughts at one time or another if they are honest about it.:cool:

Hi Snowyjoe & welcome to our Community

I must agree with Finding my way.

I also sometime have images of killing people i hate or hurting myself. But not untill this week have i acturally seen a image of myself in a warm bath tub with a cold rusty knife.

Like Finding my way has said, none of us here are qualified to diagnose you professionally.

I personally think you should arrange to see a Psychiatrist/Psychologist. We all have images in different stages of our life's. Daydreaming is a form of image.

Hi there and welcome to our community. If you ar estruggling with all of these things then it would be a good idea to seek professional help. Sorry

your experiencing these things... That must be frightning. Nobody will be able to tell you what is causing these thing from happening on here.... Only to offer you support and feedback.