Mental Support Community

Urgent

AndreaB

Right now i'm very suicidal i want to check myself into a clinic but if i do i'll be in the same situation i'm in now when i get out. I really need help i don't want to hurt myself does anyone no of anything i can do? I'm scared that if i go to the hospital when i get out i'll just hurt myself and i don't want to do that...but at this point death is all i think about....:D

Andrea,

Hun im sorry your feeling so low. Seriously if things are getting too much for you to cope with and you are very suicidal, then please get yourself down to the hospital. Andrea, they will be able to help get you through this. You may not feel suicidal or want to hurt yourself after there support, but one things certain, if you are feeling like things are becoming overwhelming in this way, the safest place for you right now is at the hospital.

I know its scarey to seek out the help you need, but sometimes its kinda essential, this is one of those times hun. It cant hurt to try, and it could help you.

please take care

sue

thank you for concern I feel better there is an outpatient treatment center I can go to that I can check myself in and out of I'm going to do that this week end. I just don't want to go to the hospital because I have to work anf I need the money. My health has been coming last for a while. I want to get better I just don't have the support I need :D

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Andrea,

How have things worked out for you? Did you go to the clinic? I would have suggested you go to the hospital and check in. Afterwards, your situation would not be the same as before because you would no longer be suicidal. No matter how difficult life gets, we can handle things unless our energy is so low that we become suicidal. We do not want to lose you and I hope you have gotten some good help.

Please update us.

Allan

Hon.... you sound alot like me... wants to die but doesn't either.... If we truely WANT to die we would not ask for help.... but I feel like when I ask for help I am expecting way too much... someone to fix it....and I feel undeserving...... I am having a hard time this holiday season... like ALL holiday seasons.....I am use to this but the mental health people want o have me commited..... GOOD LUCK..... as long as they cannot prove I am a danger to myself or to others they cannot hav me committed.... I will make it through this holiday.....

PM me and I will give you my number or call you... I don't think you really want to die

JT

thank you all for your concern I appreciate it :). I did not commit myself this weekend I feel better but I know its not going to last long. I hope I can make it through the holiday season. :confused: I'm all over the place now with stress and everything. I see my therapist tuesday I hope I can hold out til then. I always say I want to go to the hospital I just be so scared to do it I've been there once without my consent and to go there again is really scary for me. I'm at a lost with everything it seems I'll keep you all updated :rolleyes:

Archived