Mental Support Community

Still struggling

D Dub

I almost had another suicide attempt three days ago. I just don't know how much longer i can go on like this. My penis is so small it just feels like nothing is there 90 percent of the time. It's so heartbreaking and fustrating to have this curse. Guys pride themselves on their manhood. It's not something we can help it's been like that for thousands of years probably. By now that is in every mans dna to define themselves by their penis. As much as I try not to be like that I can't help it. I know i can't help it cause that's been the way of thinking for along time. I just don't know what to do anymore. Just have no confidence in myself. Never had any my whole life because of this. It's caused me to turn on my mom the otherday. The one person in this awful world who really cares about me and doesn't care about my size. I feel so bad about it. I just want it all to end. One day it will then maybe i can have some peace in my tortured soul. I hate society so much for their labels and cruelty towards this issue. I just can't enjoy life knowing that people all around the world would laugh at me and degrade the hell out of me if they knew my life long secret. Atleast I'm not the only one with this curse even though it feels like it. I'm so sad and depressed. Will someone please tell me everything will be ok, I really would appreciate it.

Everything will be okay, D Dub. Please give yourself the chance to hope and find other truths. It's okay. We are here and we care and support you. I'm sorry you're in such deep pain right now. :) I would never laugh at you, D Dub. I'm so sorry that this has happened to you in the past. There are good and decent people out in the world who care and would never treat anyone with such cruelty. Your penis size doesn't make you a man. I know this is a struggle to believe at times, but it really is the truth. What makes you a man is being true to yourself and in who you are as a person. The person you are is in your mind and in your heart... and in you being you. So every part of you is what makes you the person that you are...just the way you are.

What aspects of yourself do you admire? I'm sure you have much to offer. Keep talking with us.

Hi DDub, I'm so sorry to hear you are having a hard time...:-( Some days are just like that... I don't really know what to say to make you feel better... I definitively know that you penis size is not what makes you a man, that is determined by your character, your qualities, the contributions you make to society. I was just thinking, what if Winston Churchill had a really small penis? Hey, it's just an example but it's possible ...:) He did suffer from depression and who knows, perhaps that was the reason.... or perhaps it's because he looked like a bulldog :) Anyway, would that make him any less of a man? What he brought to the world, how he treated people, what he did for his community, etc. That is what made him a man. The other part was between his wife and him... Do you see what I mean???

I think it's about where you focus your attention, what you choose to give weight to in your life. I do no want to minimize your handicap, I hope that's not the way I am coming across.... I just want to encourage you to shift you attention away from your crotch (although I understand this is very difficult for men...), and look outwards for a while, if nothing else but to rest your tired psyche ...

Hope you feel better soon DDub...

Hi D Dub,

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time with this at the moment. I too have been pissed off today. Usual thoughts, "life's shit, blah blah blah,". The truth is life is shit. We have depression AND a small penis, of course life is shit, only an idiot could think that a small penis and depression is needed for a good life.

With this small thing, we have to treat our depression first. When you get suicidal you have to realise that its your depressive thinking that makes every thought you have a reason to die. I've been like this all day. Days like this suicide makes more sense than hypnotism, looking for low paid work, etc. It all seems just a joke.

But we are depressed. Depressive episodes have a start and an end. Your depressive episode will end. You just have to ride it out, thats all.

Hi D Dub, look at my pic, been 2 attempts on my life so far, sliced wrist and swallowed 4 bottles of pills. All I have accomplished is to hurt my loved ones, family and friends and be branded as certain persons by local authorities. I also have to take several medications and see therapists and psychiatrists to be able to keep my job. Selfish bastard that I am, all I can think about is how much I would like to do it and get it done once and for all. I hate my life.................

Archived