Mental Support Community

wot can they do????

pokets

I am at my lowest ive been for a couple of months, the self harm has increased dramatically, i feel hurt inside so am taking handfulls of painkillers wenerver the hurt gets to badf my main thought is to walk off with a bottle of vodka and pills and sit next to the train line and see wot happens. Ive been asked if i want to go into hospital by my nurse and gp i said NO, but they want me to be seen by shrink asap can they force me to go coz of self injury, its my body...and i hate it.........

Hi Joeanne,

Hey , u know I care about what happens to you very much . I think you are very kind and good hearted person . It makes me feel very badly that you are suffering right now and not doing well.

As hard it is may be seeing a PDOC is in your best interest. Self injury is serious , and I have personal experience with it going way too far on myself.

In your post , iMHO, u seem very sucidal , which concerns me the most . If you do need to go to the mental hospital for a short time to stabilize your moods and "take a break" from the outside world , it is not as bad as you may be feeling and thinking.

Please consider the oportunity to allow others to help you , again I DO NOT want to see anything horrific happen to you . Your to kind and nice to end your life .

Even if it is all about SI , SI can become deadly. Please let others help you . Consider it as a turning point , and to become more stable then a negative reason to go if you have to feel better and keep yourself safe from harming yourself to the point of no return.

Much love,

Cathy

Thanku cath...

I dont know where to turn my head is jumbled up mess of memories triggers and pure hate of my self, i am sick of having these blips as they call them , and sick of the battling trying to get myself to a point that only lasts awhile this cant be life, well not as i want it, thanku for caring n understanding where i come from so few know....

All i can say now is, i am not sure , but u look after yourself and get well and look after your beautiful son,

much love

jo x

Thanku cath...

I dont know where to turn my head is jumbled up mess of memories triggers and pure hate of my self, i am sick of having these blips as they call them , and sick of the battling trying to get myself to a point that only lasts awhile this cant be life, well not as i want it, thanku for caring n understanding where i come from so few know....

All i can say now is, i am not sure , but u look after yourself and get well and look after your beautiful son,

much love

jo x

JO ,

that is not going to work , being nice and understanding about me.... Because this is NOT ABOUT ME , sweet dear . I am worried about you and what happens to you !!!

Let people in so they can help you , please their are people who care.

Archived