Mental Support Community

Good days seem to never last long.

Aaron.X.C

It was a minor victory, to pass summer school. Coarse, my parents always find a way to ruin it. They want me to go under the house. As minor as it seems, I've always been scared shitless of that place. Dark no lights, spiders, no light at the end of the tunnel... I've always feel freaked out in there. I hate it whenever I have had to go down their, my father can't fit through the little tunnel entrance, only I can fit, and now he wants me to be in their for hours examining and fixing things. This is a horrible day, and they want me to do that tomorrow. I hope they forget about it. as well as my father denied my "request" that he fixes my bedroom door lock. As he says, " He doesn't want me to hide". Bloody idiot, knows that he comes in to wake me up, and hows a criminal gonna make me wake up when he gets in. Asshole wants me to die first. I knew they'd find a way to "dispose" of me, "the mistake".

P.S I didn't know where to put this so if its in the wrong place im sorry.

Hi Aaron, congratulations on completing summer school, and passing!

Have you told your parents how that place freaks you out? Perhaps you could wear some kind of overalls and hood that would make it less creepy for you... I hate places like that too, but sometimes ya gotta do what you gotta do to help out the family and get things fixed up ;)

As to the other stuff, I don't get it :confused: I think it's normal not to a have a locked door to your bedroom in your parent's house. What do you see as the issue?

1.) I have told my parents that I hated going in there because it freaks me out, but they only make fun of me for it. 2.) my parents have a locked door, my sister has a locked, every bedroom has a locked door except my room. My "old" room did have a working lock. But my sister screwed up the lock in her room which I now sleep in. I guess it's paranoia that my house will get robbed AGAIN.

Do you know how easy it is to buy and change a bedroom door lock? It's actually super simple and all you need is a screwdriver. Perhaps you could buy a new mechanism and change it yourself. It really is that simple.... Just tell the guy at the hardware store what you need and they can guide you to the right door knob with a built in lock.

Yes I know how easy it is. Problem is I live in in the middle of no where, and by that I can't just walk down to home depot. So I have to convince my father to go out and buy one, ugh I'm tired...(set an alarm for 9 woke up 2 hours before alarm, what is the point of an alarm ugh...)

Archived