Mental Support Community

Muscle bubbling?

Guest smg2512

Guest smg2512

I really didn't know where else to post this.

For about 11 months now, my muscles have been "bubbling" up. It's really weird, it happens at the most random of times. I'll just be sitting there, and it's like something under the skin, under the muscle just keeps bubbling it up. My muscle and skin starts moving around, and sometimes I can ever hear noises that I can only describe as bubbling. Oh my god it feels so weird, sometimes funny.

What is the name for this? I can't think of a medical term, or condition, off hand. It doesn't really affect me negatively anyways, but sometimes it's just weird and happens at the most random of times.

Guest smg2512
Hi Smg, Have you seen a doctor about it? In reading your post I was wondering if you are taking any medication, or doing some kind of new exercise routine, that could possibly create such a side effect?

I'm 18, and it started about 11 months ago when I was taking lots and lots of protein and exercise supplements, and working out every day.

That may be a possible link.

Hey man, working out everyday is probably the problem, especially if you just start lifting weights.

Your body isn't as adjusted to lifting heavy weights as an experienced lifter is.

Even for and experienced lifter, working out everyday is usually considered too much.

Try cutting it down 3-4 times a week and keep to workouts no longer than and hour and a half, preferably under an hour and see what happens.

Also some of those suppliments (like the pre-workout ones) are loaded with stimulants like caffeine.

Archived