Mental Support Community

new

rosebud

im new to this and hope it will be of help to me im very depressed and lonly ive been on meds for 20yrs now my therapest just quit im not sure what to do im wondering if i should go in hosp but im scared too my son is addicted to herion ive tryed everything to help him but he wont stop i just want to be living again right now i just stay in bed no freinds i feel so bad inside and out most of my family is dead i had a very hard life growing up well thats it for now

Hi Rosebud. I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time. Do you have anbother therapist to go to?

Addiction is such a terrible thing and it must be so hard to deal with. As you say, you give all the help you can but it comes down to the individual. And it must be very tiring.

The fact you say you want to be living again sounds like a good place to start to me. You have something you want to achieve. I know how it feels to have no friends and it may take small steps to get back to living. But all great journeys start with small steps.

Do you manage to get outside at all?

Hey rosebud

Sorry you are feeling so depressed and lonely right now. It sounds like you are dealing with a lot of things right now.

Maybe there is something you can try, to distract yourself for a while, perhaps a hobby or meditation, that helps me a little when Im feeling real low.

Hope you are feeling a little better today

Take care

Archived