Mental Support Community

Always alone

smallstar

Guest nejiwhopper

For me I want to be alone because being with people is too much work. But I don't WANT to want to be alone. I want to enjoy being around people and it not be so much work.

But you're not alone on here.

-Neji

Guest nejiwhopper

Smallstar, is everything ok. I see you deleted your posts. Are you ok? Did something offend you?

Just checking in on you.

Cyber hugs {{ }}

--Neji

Hi smallstar,

I am alone most of the time too. It is hard at times and lonely. Hope you are ok .

I have a shih Tzu dog as well. She's 13 1/2 now though and starting to feel her age. Lover her to bits, very loyal and follows me everywhere. She hates me not being there for even 30 minutes. It's nice to have someone devoted to you like that. Will be sick when she passes away. I sometimes get paranoid in the night and sit up to check she's still breathing. She sleeps with me in my bed.

Guest nejiwhopper

Oh pets are the best! They love you unconditionally. I miss my dogs terribly :)( My dog was a chow chow and he helped me through some of the worst times. When I would cry he would be right there licking away my tears.

--Neji

yeah I have a cat who is getting senile but he was always my sons cat and he totally "ignored" anyone else in the family.

Even if you pet him, he wouldnt react. But he always went to my sons room when he was younger, sit at his bedroom doorway everynight at 8:30 and meow for him. He was calling my son saying it was time for bed. So they could both curl up and go to bed...

Now that he is 16 and isnt going to bed at 8:30 and busier now, I have been the focus of him coming to my couch at any time and calling me to tell me to sit down with the blanket. And he jumps right up and purrs to his content. Fine with me !!! ;)

Archived