Mental Support Community

What's the Reality??

Eapon

Okay, I'm tired of all the songs and shows about how easily girl's give themselves up for sex and how much talk about sex is going on. What's it really like, are girl's really that loose in the world? Like obviously there's some that give it up easier than others, but what's the sex world actually like out there? Is it just drunk one night stands most of the time, people looking for relationships and liking people before sex, or I don't even know what else there could be :o I'm just so confused what the whole sex thing is outside the world, since I've only been with one person so outside of that, I really have no understanding of what the world is like. TV seems totally irrational with it, but maybe I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Eapon,

I think it would be good/useful for you to read the threads in the Virginity forum. There you'll find out many opinions that differ a lot from what we see in TV. I don't think that "there is the whole truth", but it's the part of the truth that you can't see elsewhere (and it seems you'd need to know it, too :().

Archived