Mental Support Community

Two Post Lost Again : (

58corvette

I just lost two more Post I wrote about Work, Housing & Stigma in Society about Mental Illness.

Anyway the thought now is gone. They were good post. I may try again some other time while the thought is there. I was excited about it cause it was fresh in my mind, made sence & I felt good about it.

Anyway in short I just wish Work Sites had Counciling on Site. Section 8 housing has a 5 to 7yr waiting list. So im S_ _T out of luck for now.

Ya it is looking more & more like Homeless & or Shelter. Very unfortunate since I am trying. I had better more explanatory Material written & in my head but there gone & again I have to rush what I write here. : (

One Step Forward, Three Steps Back!!! Who knows Life itself can just be one big Puzzle & Frustration. Better Submit this before I lose the worst of the three I have written. Time to try to Eat, Watch T.V. Relax & take a Sleeping Pill to calm my Anxiety.

Ya this one will post; I just previewed & it worked. Just my Luck Sorry Folks.

Believe me Many People here on this Site will tell you they have tried to give me all sorts of tips & Advice on how to post & not lose it. I have tried a few. Has'nt worked. Just yesterday I posted Good News Cause I thought it finally started working properly for me.

The Problem is I dont know how to copy & paste from one Site To another. Yesterday for a Job Application it asked me to do that & I couldnt figure that out?

I know I am sounding repetive & redundent, But I continue to be Computer Illiterate, With not much Patience or Understanding on how to properly do much of what has been written, replied, suggestions & procedures on how not to lose post or properly cut, paste, save & all the other Computer Steps, Procedures & Mumbo Jumbo.

Just wish I could write at lenght & Submit Post As It states here; without having to worry & do all the rest. I am Sorry; I know everyone is trying to help & Thank You for your Responce to. Of course I previewed this & it will Post. : ( It's so frustrating yet funny dont know weather to Laugh, Cry or just throw this Computer. Man I wish I learned more about proper Computer Procedures when my Head was Straight. Came out A bit to Late after my Day.

Sincerely; Jim

Hi Jim. Sorry about the frustration. :o To copy simply drag your mouse over the post. It will be highlighted in blue. Right click on your mouse and press "copy". As long as you don't turn off your computer or copy something else, it will remain stored. If you find your post has disappeared, you can right click your mouse and hit "paste" and it will reappear. Can you open notepad and practice this?

I don't know about the area you're in but here there is a place that is a temp agency. Actually we have two one government run and they mainly hire temp help for state/fed positions and one independently run that hires for all kinds of things. The point is they both offer free computer classes to help increase your skill set and make it easier for them to place you. Is there anything like that in your area? Also here our libraries offer free tutorials for those who want to learn more about how to use computers. Maybe it's worth looking into.

Corvette-

I used to teach beginners computer literacy to adults who were afraid to touch the keyboard in case something blew up. I'd be happy to teach you enough to be able to write posts and not lose them. We can go through it step by step here and I'll break it right down and talk you through it.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you didn't know how to copy and paste from another document. You have the persistence to learn this, I am very confident of that. How do you feel about this?

Corvette do not feel bad I also kept losing posts when I started posting at this site. I also know what it is like to have not known how to copy, cut or paste. To me these were things done with scissors and paste. Once I learned how to which really is not difficult it has been smooth sailing ever since. Take Luna up on her offer to assist you when you are feeling up for it. Before long you too will be a copy and paste king like me. ;)

Archived