Mental Support Community

A good piece of advice here.

Fedup

"Stop making this about your dick size and realize that who you are plays a part in getting women. We had a guy in high school whose penis was deformed at birth (he said it was only 1 1/2 inches) and he had such a great attitude about life that women wanted to be with him. You are more than your dick, if not, you are a dick. Grow up and realize there are women out their who will love you and want to be with you if you have character and confidence."

Now I have to admit that I am a negative character when it comes to life. I procrastinate a lot and generally have the feeling "I can't do that" rather than having a go at learning and laughing it off if it turns out I am hopeless. I'm almost certain it is our attitudes preventing us getting women. We are all insecure about our penis's and insecurity is the biggest turn off for women.

I'm not going to spend as much time on this forum from now on because I can get caught up in the negativity. I need to be positive or I'm not getting anywhere with women or in life. I hope to come back and tell you about a changed mindset and a much more successful person in life and with women. As the quote says at the beginning "Your dick doesn't define you and if it does YOU ARE THE DICK."

Peace out.

It is good advice. And there are definitely pockets of negativity on here; it's a function of people who are still suffering.

Can I suggest that you might find pockets of positivity, as well? You could consider reading and maybe even replying to posts outside of the particular forum that brought you here. We're all humans, and struggling against various sorts of negativity. It's possible that we might all benefit by sharing the ones we've beaten, as well as the ones that continue to drag on us.

It is good advice. And there are definitely pockets of negativity on here; it's a function of people who are still suffering.

Can I suggest that you might find pockets of positivity, as well? You could consider reading and maybe even replying to posts outside of the particular forum that brought you here. We're all humans, and struggling against various sorts of negativity. It's possible that we might all benefit by sharing the ones we've beaten, as well as the ones that continue to drag on us.

I haven't got over anything yet to be able to share my experience. I intend on trying to get over my problem and coming back here to share my positive experience. I'm talking to a woman online now but the thought of meeting her is still nerve racking for me.

Archived