Mental Support Community

There is hope

smallnhappy

Absolutely, nothing you do will change what others do or say.

People will ridicule someone for any reason they can think of, if they think it'll work. Not all people would do that, obviously, but the ones who would ridicule someone at all are probably going for maximum impact. It doesn't even have to be true. It doesn't even have to important to the person doing the ridiculing; all that matters is whether it's important to the person they target.

I can imagine a girl who was upset at being dumped saying pretty much anything, true or not, to cover up her own embarrassment and hurt. Especially if she had been drinking, and she knew what the guy's main fear was.

I'm not sure it's worth listening to someone who would do something like that, though.

Samesame, My post is not fiction. It truthfully describes my life experiences.

Flander, I am having difficulty figuring you out. I was not bragging and did not recommend sleeping around with "heaps of women". I had the normal sexual life that a horny 25 year old college student would experience. The size of my penis had no bearing on that. My sex partners were friends first, lovers later. A concept that seems to elude many of the young people of this generation. What I was trying to say is that it is important to befriend only those that have intelligence, integrity, and are secure about themselves. People with those qualities are not going to ridicule. Those who ridicule have never grown spiritually or intellectually from the elementary school yard days, where children make fun of someone with handicap or physical difference. Immaturity and insecurity begets ridicule.

Flander, there is absolutely no logical reason that you should think you will have to spend the rest of your life alone unless that is your preference. If your goal is to sleep around with strangers then you best grow a thick skin. If your goal is to find a loving relationship there is no reason that it can not be a reality. BTW being good in bed is not rocket science. If you are inexperienced there lots of books that will teach you how to make a woman get off and beg to see your again.

As I've said 100 times before, it does not matter who, or why, or thier character. Its the fact that we have a target, and they use it. Once its put out there it can never be taken back.

Every woman we sleep with becomes a smoking gun for the rest of thier lives. for every woman I have slept with, I am her "small penis story". Some will and do tell, some dont.

We have to "buy into" what people are saying for it to hurt us. So how do I buy into the idea that a small penis and being ridiculed for it is no problem?

Please dont tell me Im unique, special, one of gods creations, unicorns die when I cry, sentimental bull. List my positive attributes, be the best me I CAN be, examine my thoughts for truth etc. Because at the end of the day, whatever I am, whatever I achieve, I am a man with a small penis.

Nobody wants to be a man with a small penis, or people would have operations to make thier penis's small. They dont because a small penis has no advantage, it is a disadvantage, in an area which is at the root of manhood, in every culture on the planet. But it dont bother me though! Im an idiot.

I thought it was "unicorns cry when you die" ... :-P

Oh well, another myth shattered.

Sorry, ND ... Okay, so you feel like you'd be an idiot if you were able to be content with yourself, and live out your life in happiness with someone who cares about you, and were able to just tell people to piss off when their only point in life is to ridicule you, and ... Hmm, that sounds pretty good; maybe I can find a way to get stupider ...

Okay, maybe you have a "disadvantage". You have a lot of advantages, too, and I can't think of anyone I know who doesn't have any disadvantages. {I also can't think of any guy I know whose penis size I know ... or care about.}

• 5 weeks later...
Stroking, pumping, and hanging barbell weights on it will not help. It doesn't have to within the "average or larger" to pleasure a woman. By all means if you find a woman that enjoys sex with you hang on to her for dear life. Learn to live with what you were born with and enjoy life to the max. Thanks for listening.

AMEN!

I came to a similar realization in the past and could not have worded it better myself. I have spent loads of money and countless hours using a penis stretcher, jelqing and taking the pills. What a relief it was to finally realize that I don't need any of that crap. Confidence alone speaks volumes, and that is what truly improved my sex life. Learn from my mistakes people...

Archived