Mental Support Community

sad, disappointed, stressed out heartbroken

mscat

I got some bad news today. The yorkie I rehomed a couple of weeks ago has bit their child... Now needs to be rehomed again. And I am unfortunately the one stuck to help this woman find a new home>

poor little dog.. I have not wanted to self harm in a while, but now I DO. I feel the need to SI cause this is all too much stress , and I should of known better not to rehome to a family with a little kid. I have dealt with lots of people over emails and texts today, too overwhelming. Old ways of coping are actually creeping up and when my kid goes to school and after I wake up from the meds , taken too many anxiety pills tonight , and the antipsychotic one like always, but still all worked up.

I want to SI badly , maybe to feel nothing, or to take all the B.S away. I do not cut , though I burn myself, that is what I use ... can't go into too much detail though, cause its gross and stuff. Butt getting pushed over the edge is making me long for it.

I am already pretty burnt up severely... just want to , perhaps to the seconf degree... they hurt more anyway then the deeper ones > DAMN I have done so well too.. now if I do it is just Si over the parts that have already been graphed. a lot of me does not really care at the moment though.. Geels like I deserve it. I suck.

I had always thought that if I wanted to SI, I would just do it and not care but seeing what others here go through and alot of what you have written about it made me change the way I feet about it and I wouldnt just do it without caring or not thinking anymore. Can you try and give yourself alittle bit of time and let events sort of settle alittle bit and see if they might be able to get resolved without to much stress involved? You dont suck, you gave that dog alot and are trying really hard to give it a good life.

hang in there, mscat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:) That little dog will find the right home.... sometimes it takes a few tries, you know? I have 3 rescue animals, and they teach me all the time. Things can just take a while to get right, is all. It's always going to be an adjustment to integrate the world of an animal with the world of people-- the world of people is so different for them!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it amazing that it works at all?

Thank you for those who responded. I really was extremely stressed out last night, and needed a outlet. The meds kicked in , and I allowed myself to sleep. I feel much better now. But, still struggling to find a home for this poor little yorkie, even though she is NOT my dog! I already rehomed her, but the lady wants to rehome again, due to her little boy, messing with her all the time, the dog bit him on his nose, she got tired of the child not ever leaving her alone. SO now I am in the middle of it , doing my best to help her... It is insane. So many emails, texts, and voicemails . It is draining. I am not good with too much stress either, so this is a chalenge!

Archived