Mental Support Community

A false entitlement

Bob1996

We are fundamentally different. Women practice sexual selection to weed out weak males. Women like to talk about universal empathy and love because it is automatically bestowed to them societally and naturally upon birth. Women use empathy as a further screening process for sexual selection; hence feminism.

Women are looking for the bigger, better, badder, smarter male at every turn.

Bob, again, you are generalizing. You write about this clinically and detached... I personally like to talk about empathy and love because it's who I am. This isn't about sexual selection to some women...it's about spiritual connection and love.

It is nature for women to want superior men.

Another generalization. How does one define "superior" anyhow? Why the need for measurements? What of experience itself? Love is about being appreciated for who you are.

I am not good enough as is. I am inadequate as is. I need to change in order to become lovable. I have to believe that change is possible or I can't justify my existence.

You don't feel you are lovable or adequate and that's what needs to change...your feelings about yourself.

Women practice sexual selection to weed out weak males. Women like to talk about universal empathy and love because it is automatically bestowed to them societally and naturally upon birth. Women use empathy as a further screening process for sexual selection; hence feminism.
Bob, again, you are generalizing. You write about this clinically and detached...

I would like to echo what IJ said

Women are looking for the bigger, better, badder, smarter male at every turn.

Is that what women what? Or is that what you want to be? but the truth is we all have our inperfections, no matter what you percieve another man to be. There is nothing that you can say that could apply to what all women what.

You should try to better yourself at whatever interest you and makes you happy. Not because you feel something is expected of you. Being sensitive has nothing to do with not being strong. Its important to try and not judge yourself to much, its ok to make mistakes sometimes. Sometimes being strong is staying true to yourself when facing opposition on what other people expect of you.

Do you think if you reach some position then that will give you the right to look down on people? You wont be anymore loveable then, then you are right now. The person that you are makes you loveable not the title you have or what you think you have to pretend to be. Its how you feel about yourself and what you are doing and how you treat other people on whichever path you choose that matters.

Archived