Mental Support Community

Lately.......

It seems like my life seems beyond my control that it seems I want a change of life and lately it seems like I want to become a biker chick. I have long black hair that goes down to my waist and now the weather is better I'm wearing tank tops and I've noticed that biker guys eyeing me. I hope this is a phase.

Every now and then I want to become one of those bad girls living on the edge. I use to party hard core done drugs but not the hard stuff though and drank about 10-12 hrs everyday house party after house party. Kind of wondering if I'm missing those days:eek:.

Hi soaring eagle

Sometimes life can seem out of our control, and sometimes a lot of life actually is. Yet there is always something, that we can cling onto, that is in our control - no matter how small. Cling to it, and gradually you can build on it. :)

So, you feel like being a biker chick - why not ? Its harmless, sometimes going for a appearance change can give you a boost. Whats that old saying ..... "A change is good as a rest" :)

Wanting to become a "Bad Girl, living on the edge", maybe your just looking for a sense of adventure, something different to your every day life. :)

Im sure your party days were fun - but would you really want to return to them ?

Take care

Hi soaring eagle

Sometimes life can seem out of our control, and sometimes a lot of life actually is. Yet there is always something, that we can cling onto, that is in our control - no matter how small. Cling to it, and gradually you can build on it. :)

So, you feel like being a biker chick - why not ? Its harmless, sometimes going for a appearance change can give you a boost. Whats that old saying ..... "A change is good as a rest" :)

Wanting to become a "Bad Girl, living on the edge", maybe your just looking for a sense of adventure, something different to your every day life. :)

Im sure your party days were fun - but would you really want to return to them ?

Take care

Yeah you are right my life seems a little bit boring and I sometimes miss the partying I use to have but when it comes down to it is I'm a mom and I can't walk away from my responsibilities. I love them to much.

But I do miss being a bad girl for some reason some men like that in a women keeps them guessing. And your right again my life right now is on the little bit boring and I want some adventure. Maybe I should go to the bar tonight.

I think being a mom curved my bad girl image. But I'm noticing more and more that I want to go out for the night and party. But at the same moment I know I'm a timebomb ready to explode and I don't want to be that other person when having a few drinks.

this weekend is a festival and it's a good excuse for others to drink and now I must hermit myself so i won't get caught up on all that extra partying.

Archived