Mental Support Community

What is this phenomenon, is it related with any psychological disease?

mausmust

Sometimes i feel like deja-vu but it is not deja-vu. It is a frame from future that will happen in chain case. A lot of event frame like photos from future related with that moment come off in my mind. And it is related with at this instant time. This time is the beginning of chain case. I feel like i see the future, these chain events, but just like deja-vu, it lasts 3-5 second. After 2-3 minute it became hard to remember. More rarely, i feel this cases happened and i saw it before in this phemomenon. The main thing that i consider is, it began to happen up to 3-4 times a day and i am considering is it related with a psychological disease? Thnx.

I'm reposting this reply that I posted in your other thread in case you didn't see it.

"Well, I guess the first question to ask is "Do these situations make you uncomfortable?" If you're asking this purely out of curiosity, I'd say to just leave it alone. If you feel like these are somehow dominating you or making you really uncomfortable, well that's good reason to stick around here."

i don't think its useful to embrace the notion of psychological 'disease.'

As I understand it, For the most part there is no evidence of any identifiable actual physical condition, that one can point to and say ahha, there is the problem. Why? because we are extremely talented and gifted as humans for creating pictures, interpretations, and linking them to beliefs, as to how one ought to 'naturally,' respond or react emotionally. Its a 'do it to ourselves' situation. The wonderful thing is that we are able to reprogram our 'plastic' brains. Do the research and you will be amazed at what is possible. hugs bw

Guest SomethingOrOther

Hi maus and welcome,

what are those things you see like? How do you tell the difference between them and other ideas you have? We are mostly not experts here, so I doubt I could "tell you what it is". Take care.

S.

;) Useful questions something or other.

Though I suggest each of us IS an 'expert'

not on anything/anyone but ourselves. '

Giving' questions, not that 'we' want answers,

can be a useful way to fascilitate others discovering theirs,

for themselves.

Better the question results in better answers, or so I'm hearing :)

Why would 'someone-elses answers' necessarily be relavant for you?

I'm not suggesting the answers are not important in a therapudic dialogue, in fact they often lead to asking more questions, towards helping one sort out ones beliefs supporting why they hold such answers......all towards fascilitating one to appreciate why they might be 'putting on themselves,' the emotions they are 'wearing.' ;)

Sometimes i feel like deja-vu but it is not deja-vu. It is a frame from future that will happen in chain case. A lot of event frame like photos from future related with that moment come off in my mind. And it is related with at this instant time. This time is the beginning of chain case. I feel like i see the future, these chain events, but just like deja-vu, it lasts 3-5 second. After 2-3 minute it became hard to remember. More rarely, i feel this cases happened and i saw it before in this phemomenon. The main thing that i consider is, it began to happen up to 3-4 times a day and i am considering is it related with a psychological disease? Thnx.

There is much we simply do not know.

Let us be ok with that. Perhaps we can learn to embrace this, and enjoy the trip, as an exciting adventure exploring our infinite possibilities and potential?

-=--supportive hugs and admiration.....;)

Guest ASchwartz

Sissagwaad,

You are way out of line responding that way to Somethingorother.

Also, this comment of your's is unacceptable on a mental health site:

don't think its useful to embrace the notion of psychological 'disease.'

What gives you the expertise to say some of these things?

Allan

Sissagwaad,

You are way out of line responding that way to Somethingorother.

Allan

Pardon? What are you talking about?

Can she not speak to this herself?

If you read the whole recent thread with Soo, i complemented her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Useful questions something or other.

Though I suggest each of us IS an 'expert'

(not on anything/anyone but ourselves.)

Giving' questions, not that 'we' want/need answers,

can be a useful way to fascilitate others discovering theirs,

for themselves.

Better the question results in better answers, or so I'm hearing

"

and, when i share "I don't think its useful to embrace the notion of psychological 'disease.'"

(meaning, like some mysterious virus or ailment that simply appears, and attacks us from the outside)(like we're somekind of helpless victim of sorts, because 'we're diseased', as in contracted a deadly cold or something)

besides, it is simply my opinion, as a loving, caring human being that has been there and done it, for over 70 years, thank you. And i offer/share my ideas as mine alone, meaning no one else has to agree. ok?

But if you had read SoO's response to you, Sissa, you'd have heard that she wasn't looking for your compliment, but rather was hoping that 'mausmust' (the OP, remember him?) would respond. Even if answers have no interest for you, that doesn't mean the rest of us don't want to hear what he says.

The reason a message board like this one has moderators, in fact, is precisely so that individual members don't have to object to individual incidents. That way leads to a sort of "might makes right" where the most strident member would win. That atmosphere is not conducive to everyone getting a say, particularly the more timid people. So, the reality is that our Terms of Service set up a different kind of "might", which we call moderators (and all administrators here are moderators as well.) I'm afraid that, like it not, if you want to continue to use the services of this website, you're going to have to deal with the personalities and requests of its staff.

If they're your ideas and yours alone, why do they so often come with a link? Conversely, if they're news items, why are sources you agree with the only ones ever cited?

You have an opinion. You're entitled. Others have different ones, though, and they're entitled, too. I agree with you that there is much we don't know, but that includes you too, I hope. Length of time spent on the planet doesn't change the weight of an opinion. So, could you present it as an opinion, and leave it at that, please?

Guys, thank you for your answers and glad to hear your opinions. No need to negotiate, plz.

@SomethingOrOther, the difference is hard to explain. But think about deja-vu. It is sth like it. But simply, you feel that you see the future, chain events etc. in photos (scenes) which comes off in mind in 3-5 sec. I suspected that, it is because of out of coordination in memory and consciousness or small time difference between them or abnormal situation in my time perception or sth like it. Or it simply depens on my sleep. (I go to bed very late)

Guest SomethingOrOther

If you have a lack of sleep, maybe it has to do with that? I've read that dejavus have to do with an overlap in memories in the brain, too. If those things happen more frequently, do you consider asking a doctor about it? Maybe you can try if sleep has an effect on this happening? Take care.

Guest ASchwartz

Somethingorother,

What you post makes perfect sense.

Lagrima, who are you? Why are you here? You reveal nothing of yourself, discuss no problems of your own while telling people that their symptoms and problems are paranormal??? There are discussion boards for that kind of thing, not Mental Help Net. This is not our purpose!!!

Allan

Archived