Mental Support Community

Extreme Depression/Anxiety

tobeistohope

I am in a state of extreme anxiety and depression and just can't seem to get out of it. I am withdrawing from pristiq and starting wellbutrin and I don't know if this is from that or what? When I first started the Wellbutrin the firs week was really good, but has gone downhill from there. I even thought aboiut suicide this time. I have 2 teenagers and just can't do that. Help? Any suggestions to feeling better?

Guest ASchwartz

tobe,

not all medications are for everyone. perhaps welbutrin is not your thing. also, dosage is very important. I suggest you speak to your psychiatrist if you have not done so already.

are you feeling any better at this point?

allan

I think I'm actually starting to feel better today. Maybe the withdrawals from the Pristiq have warn off. At least I hope so. And the nicotine withdrawals are getting better alos. I stopped seeing my therapist because I couldn't afford to go anymore, so I don't have that outlet anymore, althouigh he still allows me to email him anytime I want. He sure is a nice person.

Nice to see ur fine, isnt there any center or place where u could see a therapist for free? Im friends of a priest, i am not a great fan of church but he dosent mind, and they study lots of years to be priest and how to treath ppl so maybe meeting someone like a priest would be good, at least if u whant to talk to someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived