Mental Support Community

Hi every one im new here

Space26

This is a very supportive community - support helps.

I am trying to offer you support - as are others here. Sometimes its easier to support another if a little more info is offered.

Though you are under no obligation to answer when someone asks you a question. Its your choice.

So how can we help you ?

What do you want to talk about?

well i typed in Google need mental help i found this sight i gone to psychologist and i cant rly go out anymore so i need some one to help me by talking to me i need friends i guess people i can just lay all my problems on the line and maybe they can help me fix some of those issues maybe they cant

I know its not easy to talk about things that are causing you problems. I also now it took a great deal of courage to ask for help in the first place. I still remember my first post here over two years ago.

I have made some amazing friends here. And we all listen to one another - and offer words of support and if we have any, some advice.

Take your time, we all here listening to what your problems are :)

What is stopping you going out as much as you used to? Is it fear or a dissability or something else?

I am on-line for a while and can talk with you, and Im sure others will join in too when they are able.

i have tryed talkin to them but usualy it ends up in a fight because they dont understand. Typical day for me. I get up and the only thing that i find keeps me busy and able to pass my time is my computer games people and so forworth. Its the only thing that keeps me from going over the edge anymore. I have i get paid money from the state i live in to support me with living but i never see any of that money. My parents keep it and spend it on them selfs. I dont even have a drivers license. And im 26 its not normal. :). I deal with add adhd and other probloms that cant be explained. That cause me to over eat so im basicly eating my self to death and doctors rly dont know what to do with it. i have a hard time getting up on my feet walking around doing normal daily things like taking showers is even difficult for me. And what scares me most of all is i and dependent on my parents to take care of me like im a child. But im not. I go to sleep wondering daily if im going to wake up. Or if im going to have some one there to take care of me. Why not just die it would help my Family out they dont need me im nothing to them

Space, this all sounds very painful for you. :) Have doctors tried offering you a diet and exercise plan that will help with weight loss? Once you are feeling better physically you can take the next step to getting your driver's license which will help you to gain some more independence. Sometimes looking at everything at once is overwhelming and it is easier to take things one step at a time. What do you think?

Take care today.

yes iv even considered surgery's to loose wight the problem is theirs apart of my brain that doesn't work which is the controlling of my eating habits. So basically doctors have said they refuse to do any type of surgery even if it could save my life because i would end up eating to much and could infarct kill my self that way. And when you weigh 600 pounds it hurts me to even be on my feet for more then 5 minutes to exercise i cant rly do iv tried dieting and medication nothing works. And my Mental status i have tried to study for the drivers test and such but i couldn't pass it if i tried. The only reason i managed to get out of high school was because the teachers kinda passed me along with passing grades to get me out of their hairs. So again now im stuck with what i have :)

Space, this has to be stressful and very upsetting. :) I would keep searching for doctors until you find one that offers you the help you need. Your health is so very important and it is okay to keep fighting for yourself in this. I wish you well.

well thats what i was doing when i found this place which is what im kinda lookin for. Is doctors who can help me or anyone with any ideas on what i can do to make things better. Since i have no money nore cash and honestly i dont even rly ever go to doctors my self i probably couldnt if i wanted to. Im extremly dependent on my parents. Which is rly sad :)

hi,

You mentioned that your parents had control of your money that the state you live in provides. Is there anyway that you can contact the department and ask for the money to be paid direct to you? You need to have some independance. And you need to have your own money. You could always offer your parents a portion of that money as house keeping.

These days you dont need to go out, to talk with the department of work an pensions (it may be called something else in your country). A lot of things can be done over the phone or via the internet.

Is that a possibility?

and have my parents kick me out. For considering me greedy and no i don't know how to do that i don't even have my birth certificate. And my mom is the only one in the house that works. We barley have any money to live on as is and most of the states money goes to our bills mine and my mom/dads

well thev tryed to do it in the past. Iv been locked up in a hospital. Before when i was younger. And thev also tryed to get me to move into a well i dunno what it is but a place where doctors can take care of me 24/7 because they cant anymore. And its depressing so yes thev tryed to get rid of me in the past. And yes my mother is a work aholic. And if its not perfect then nothing is ever good enough for her so tryin to understand me dosnt go very well with me and her.

That sounds so very emotionally painful :) :)

Ive been locked up on a psych ward far many times than I care to remember. Its scarey, but I understand that sometimes I need to be in hospital. It doesnt make it a pleasant experience though. :(

Have you ever tried expressing how you feel through art? You dont have to be good at it - just sometimes when I have no-one that understands me or anyone to talk with, it helps me to just releave a little of the pain and hurt out of my system. And distracts me for a while from some of my darker more depressing thoughts.

I went ahead and moved your thread to general support.

We don't offer professional help here, Space, but we can offer you our support and compassion. I'm sorry that life is so painful for you right now. :) I hope you will find that expressing your feelings helps.

Do you have any other family or friends who might help you with this?

Archived