Mental Support Community

She Won't Give Me Some

AmericanPsycho

wow, i'd never have the nerve to say that to someones face....

i forgot that trousers are called pants in america - over here pants are underwear. Im getting so forgetful these days - i blame my meds entirely - obviously it has nothing to do with my lack of knowledge. :D

hmmm, now im wondering if forgetfulness is a possible side effect of one of my meds - must remember to ask p'doc when i next see him.

take care AP

I'm glad you manage to have fun whilst your out and about. Jokeing around makes everyones day a little more bearable :)

...So I'm guessing your off to WalMart at some point today?

Take Care

I try to bring some humor to any situation regardless of how bad it is. Helps reduce the tension.

Nothing beats seeing those girls in skimpy soccer shorts during the Summer months:D

Actually I'm not going to WalMart today. I bought 24 packages of Ramen Noodles yesterday and have a little over $2 until the 30th. It's best to hang onto that $2 until I really need some sugar in my system.

Seasoned potato wedges sound nice :(

So are Ramon Noodles like pot noodles - 24 pkts is a lot, you must enjoy them :(

Hope you have a good day AP

Take care

Don't know what pot noodles are so I couldn't tell you. Ramen Noodles are dirt cheap at $2.40 a box of 24. They're good once in a while but get boring real quick. When you only have $6 to last you 8 days Ramen Noodles come in handy.

sheeze I wish we were allowed to post images on the forums :(

Its ok Ive looked up Ramen Noodles on dear Ol' Google, I know what they are now - yay(:()

Living on a tight budget is difficult - hope your be ok for food till you next get paid :)

Take care

Get paid next Friday and plan to be at WalMart by 4am. I'll order in the Desert Eagle first so I know my check posted to the STAR Debit Card System.

AP, wouldn't food be more important than a $180 pellet gun?

Unless you're going to use it to hunt for food?

I work out my budget 10 days in advance. FOOD, shelter, and utilities are always subtracted from my check first as they're necessaties. Whatever money is left over I spend on myself. I always put money towards food on a gift card so I can't waste it on places like Pizza-Hut and Subway.

I was just worried about you getting enough to eat, AP.

In a way, you're right: it's none of my business. But you did mention that you're on a diet of ramen, so I thought I'd make a suggestion. I'm glad you already had it covered.

Archived