Mental Support Community

My favorite city in the World

Lana73

It's very beautiful... I'm sorry you're homesick, Lana.:( ((((BIGHUGS)))))

On a side note- I would stick out like a turd in a punch bowl in a place like that. I live in the plainest place in the world. The largest structure in the town is the old water tower with the paint peeling off of it. I hope that made you laugh.:(

Can you go to visit sometime? Maybe you can take Danni with you. I'm sorry you're feeling homesick. :( When I moved away from New York for 5 years, I missed the seasons changing, the fall colors, the hills, the dirt, the rocks...It must be hard being away from home.

Take good care of yourself, Lana.

Thanks Jenna and Beth.

I want to go very much as my whole family is there but it is not that simple. Have to make so many things happen first.

Not sure if I want to take Danni with me though since she was the one who made me feel homesick, but that is a whole different story and I need to save it for another thread :(

Danni, I hope your dad is okay. Maybe once he gets well again, you can reschedule your trip. I'm sorry you miss Moscow. I've been as far south as Florida, but have never left the country. That must be a long flight.....I hope you can find some comfort. Maybe with some puppy love?

The thing that struck me about being homesick...I had never consciously been aware of what I'd grown to love until it was removed. Now I am more aware and appreciate those things that much more.

I hope both of you find a way to connect with the energy that you miss. Take care.

Archived