Mental Support Community

Just thinking

medlem

Was thinking about nature and childhood. Nature is ritch with energy of Life. But at the same time it's difficult to access it. I can only imagine going out in the nature and enjoying the warmth of sun, feeling grass and ground under my feet. Nobody is enjoying nature like that anymore, you allways got to think and behave like an adult. What's the difference between us and children? How come suddenly we need nothing of it. we become old i guess. What's the difference between ages when it comes to something so natural as enjoying nature, being free in the nature, being happy and joyfull.

?

I love nature as well, Medlem, and I also know some men who do. I believe that all of us are different, but those differences are likely individual rather than related to our gender. I think it's okay for adults to enjoy the beauty of the earth and to feel replenished by it. I find that what it does for me is to free me of thoughts while it touches my senses. I definitely feel serene and joyful when I'm out in nature. Is there no place where you live to do that? :(

I'm happy for you IrmaJean! :)

I guess i felt kind of jealous while writing that. You are exactly right - there are SOME man who likes to be in nature. Most of them don't feel NEED for that caz they are satisfied enough in their brain.

I shouldn't go for it alone and it's not good yo push your partner either.