Mental Support Community

This is me...

Mutton

I suffer from SPS. I have measured myself at around 5.7 Inches and about 4.5 inches girth, so a bit on the smaller side. i'm a virgin and 18 years old and have been in a very loving relationship with an amazing girl for 5 months.we're both virgins, shes 18 aswell. the only thing thats stopping us from making love is me worrying about my penis size and if i'm going to ruin the relationship because i don't satisfy her. I've been told im average multiple times but i'm here today to ask if I should be worrying, i need 100% honesty from girls and guys perspectives and maybe some stories of their own.. I love this girl more than life and would like to spend the rest of my life with her...i am so worried about my penis size its been a serious issue for me since i was 13 or 14... any reassurance would be so amazing. i've read some of the stories on here and have related to some of them.thank you...

Welcome to the community, Mutton. :-)

You say you are in a loving relationship with an amazing girl. That is wonderful. :)

i'm here today to ask if I should be worrying,

Does worrying serve any positive purpose here other than creating anxiety? (I understand that it isn't so easy to let go of worry, though) What if you put your energy into thinking about how you feel about her and just let things happen naturally?

well you cant put it off forever....

sooner or later she will need to see you naked.

I say be the most passionate and communicative lover you can be. Plan to do it today.

Dont be ashamed of your body- don't even mention your insecurities to her.

Whether or not she realises you are small or not, there is no point asking her opinion of your size (despite the likely temptation to do so)- it just puts her in a awkward situation- just be confident and natural.

And remember that practice makes perfect.

Your girth is at the low end of what is considered normal. I would venture to say that 60 percent or more of all women would be ok with your size. You should sleep with your girlfriend.

If it makes you feel any better, my girth is only 4 inches around making me worthless to all women. There are those out there who have it worse. Don't let your size prevent you from having a relationship. Your measurements should be ok for most women.

Your girth is at the low end of what is considered normal. I would venture to say that 60 percent or more of all women would be ok with your size. You should sleep with your girlfriend.

If it makes you feel any better, my girth is only 4 inches around making me worthless to all women. There are those out there who have it worse. Don't let your size prevent you from having a relationship. Your measurements should be ok for most women.

Recluse, if you have a job and are self supporting, you are not "worthless" to "all women". If what you have works, it isn't worthless to you or anybody else.

Of this, I am CERTAIN. Just as all relationships don't end up in marriage, they don't all fail for any on particular reason.

Our new friend Mutton needs to be told that just about any woman would be satisfied with his attributes providing he isn't a jerk and can treat her as any himan would want to be treated.

Thanks for the kind words. Agreed that Mutton is adequate to most women based on his measurements. I would encourage him to bang his girlfriend.

I'm fast approaching 30 so I think I'm just becoming bitter with age. Doesn't seem too long ago I was his age.

Mutton, as your measurements are within average range, do not let this stop you from getting laid. Trust me, you do not want to find yourself in my shoes. As you are in a better situation regarding girth, you don't have much to worry about. Whatever you do, don't let your concerns over your situation plague you any further as that road will lead you to hopelessness and misery. Like I said, you fall within the average range.

Use me as an example of how not to be and let that drive you to success. 29 years old, negative, bitter, with a 4 inch girth having never had a girlfriend. You will never get lost time back so don't waste it.

If you love her, why you don't talk with her about it? It really helps at least to "filter" girls who are size queens and who's not. Tell her everything, that makes you deppressed, she will appreciate that and love you more, because every girl loves, when someone opens his heart for her. You will not loose her for being honest with her, but you may loose her because of your shyness. If she didn't know why you are shy with her, she may think, that she is not attractive for you.

I have exactly same size of yours and had really hard form of sps. I found girl who didn't left me after my few unlucky attempts to satisfy her. I was able to satisfy her only when I stopped to think about it, because those thoughts hardly affects your acting in bed and your errection. Make with her long foreplay, if she will be not tourned on, you will not satisfy her. Touch her hard, use pressure when you hug her, when you stroke her, but do everything gently. Most of women loves that. And one more thing: some of girls is able to feel clitoral orgasm only, and most of those who can feel both - vaginal and clitoral orgasms, say that they are both equally strong. So don't be uppset if you will not satisfy her with your cock. Give her alot of oral pleasures, and most important thing is to TALK with her OPENLY. I was close to suicide, had nothing to loose and begun talking with womans, girls and friends about penis size, sex, relationship, foreplay etc. And only that saved my life and helped to get rid of sps. It is possible to satisfy girl even with 4" girth, just need to turn on girl really hard, sit her on the top of you, and do more round movements than in and out.

I suffer from SPS. I have measured myself at around 5.7 Inches and about 4.5 inches girth, so a bit on the smaller side. i'm a virgin and 18 years old and have been in a very loving relationship with an amazing girl for 5 months.we're both virgins, shes 18 aswell. the only thing thats stopping us from making love is me worrying about my penis size and if i'm going to ruin the relationship because i don't satisfy her. I've been told im average multiple times but i'm here today to ask if I should be worrying, i need 100% honesty from girls and guys perspectives and maybe some stories of their own.. I love this girl more than life and would like to spend the rest of my life with her...i am so worried about my penis size its been a serious issue for me since i was 13 or 14... any reassurance would be so amazing. i've read some of the stories on here and have related to some of them.thank you...

Basically, wasted-life hit the nail on the head.

If you're both virgins, man you need to go ahead and hit a home-run! Probaly the best sex you'll ever have .....and who knows? Perhaps this chick is the one and you'll become an sps success story, ya know? Yeah, she's gonna be super-tight which means that your size shouldn't be much of an issue at first if at all. I wouldn't worry about this one because she hasn't been around the block enough to know the difference. The real issues arise when you get around my age and am forced to deal with well experienced thirty-somethings whom have had multiple children, lol.

But on another note, even though you're on the small side of normal, you are perfectly okay. Sure, you won't have size-queens beating down your door but you should be able to find someone willing to work with what you've got. Me, I'm around 6 " on a good day but only 4" girth which has rendered my penis almost useless when it comes to sex. That extra .5 makes a difference.

And like the other guys have said, most chicks hate the lack of confidence. You probaly need to "be a man" so to speak and lose the shyness. Lack of confidence is a big turn-off for alot of women.

Basically, wasted-life hit the nail on the head.

If you're both virgins, man you need to go ahead and hit a home-run! Probaly the best sex you'll ever have .....and who knows? Perhaps this chick is the one and you'll become an sps success story, ya know? Yeah, she's gonna be super-tight which means that your size shouldn't be much of an issue at first if at all. I wouldn't worry about this one because she hasn't been around the block enough to know the difference. The real issues arise when you get around my age and am forced to deal with well experienced thirty-somethings whom have had multiple children, lol.

But on another note, even though you're on the small side of normal, you are perfectly okay. Sure, you won't have size-queens beating down your door but you should be able to find someone willing to work with what you've got. Me, I'm around 6 " on a good day but only 4" girth which has rendered my penis almost useless when it comes to sex. That extra .5 makes a difference.

And like the other guys have said, most chicks hate the lack of confidence. You probaly need to "be a man" so to speak and lose the shyness. Lack of confidence is a big turn-off for alot of women.

Thanks everyone for your kind replies, although I still suffer from this... i'm not really sure what my next step is . i can just "stop" my confidence issues, it's probably something I need to work on. Thankyou everyone :)