Mental Support Community

Back...for the 3rd time

Mutton

I've been getting better, but every once in awhile these thoughts come back, that my girlfriend of 6 months who i'm very much in love with, and she claims she is to, will stop loving me after finding out the size of my penis. i'm average, actually above average in length ( 6 inches ) in the united states and these thoughts continue to run through my head as if i have anything to worry about. even if you DO have a small penis you shouldn't have to worry about anything. I hate how society has made my mind focus on that instead of getting my life straight.

I'm 17 and I think i'm pretty mature for my age, i really don't know any 17 year olds or around that age that have these kinds of thoughts. i'm a virgin, but my girlfriend had given a handjob when she was 14.. on another 14 or 15 year old. so that makes me kind of nervous . the "What if hes bigger than me" thought. what if she knows im smaller? what would she think?

thoughts/advice? :/

Hi

Mate, you have NOTHING to worry about.

I have heard consistently, all my life, directly from women that 6 inches is perfectly fine.

Rarely, have I heard a woman, either in real life or in forums or clips denigrate 6 inches.

And on the rare occasion I have heard that, its always from a highly experienced woman.

Im guessing 90%+ of women are happy with 6 inches.

If you know my posting history you will know I am not one for sugary bullish*t so I hope you can trust what I am saying.

Also most girls do actually know where 6 inches is in the spectrum- they will have had sex education at school and they will know what 6 inches is on a ruler.

So even if shes had bigger she will know you are normal.

Don't sweat it- understand that I would go to a severe jail for 5 years + to have your size (not a false statement by the way)...

ps 99% of 17yo boys stress over this issue (but only 16% have anything to worry about)

pps you will be able to have recreational and loving intercourse- enjoy your life ahead my friend

Mutton,

Your 17 with a 6 inch dick. You should be happy it's more than likely it will grow a little more as well. Go slay that pussy brother. All of us would kill to have what you've got. You have SPS the rest of us in here actually have small dicks. Your thoughts aren't unnormal all men think about it at some point. You're good though. Take care of your body stay in shape and enjoy your penis.

Hi

Mate, you have NOTHING to worry about.

I have heard consistently, all my life, directly from women that 6 inches is perfectly fine.

Rarely, have I heard a woman, either in real life or in forums or clips denigrate 6 inches.

And on the rare occasion I have heard that, its always from a highly experienced woman.

Im guessing 90%+ of women are happy with 6 inches.

If you know my posting history you will know I am not one for sugary bullish*t so I hope you can trust what I am saying.

Also most girls do actually know where 6 inches is in the spectrum- they will have had sex education at school and they will know what 6 inches is on a ruler.

So even if shes had bigger she will know you are normal.

Don't sweat it- understand that I would go to a severe jail for 5 years + to have your size (not a false statement by the way)...

ps 99% of 17yo boys stress over this issue (but only 16% have anything to worry about)

pps you will be able to have recreational and loving intercourse- enjoy your life ahead my friend

Mutton,

Your 17 with a 6 inch dick. You should be happy it's more than likely it will grow a little more as well. Go slay that pussy brother. All of us would kill to have what you've got. You have SPS the rest of us in here actually have small dicks. Your thoughts aren't unnormal all men think about it at some point. You're good though. Take care of your body stay in shape and enjoy your penis.

Hit the button Mutton, it don't mean nuttin

All your words mean so much... Thankyou. But i'm a hypochondriac so it's pretty normal for me to worry about things like this... my anxiety just gets the best of me and my insecurities get the best of me and I just break....

but seriously, your words do mean ALOT .

I've been working out recently because i read somewhere online that i'm pretty overweight and i didn't even realize it and no one ever really said anything... i'm 175 pounds and 6"0.

Back on topic: I'm not sure why i'm actually having these feelings, what started it, or how its potentially going to effect my life if i let it take over.. i'm trying my hardest not to let that happen.

On a more serious note Muttons story backs up what I have been saying that there is a campaign being waged to try to make even average sized men feel inadequate. Here we have a 17 yr old young man w a girlfriend & he is having these feelings, if that doesn't tell ya something nothing will.

It makes sense though... target insecure , average men. so they get more clients...

i'm scared of discussing this with my girlfriend, i heard that was a bad idea.. not sure if i should. i've kinda gave really slight hints about it but not sure if she caught on.

DONT talk about it with her...

... what the hell is she gonna say?

if she secretly thought you small she would probably white lie... so what can you get get out of it.

YPOu will just come off as insecure and girls hate that

you would belittle yourself in her eyes... dont do that.

Well, too, if she doesn't think you're small, she's not going to understand why you do. And as has been pointed out, even if she "secretly" thought you were huge, she will still not be able to say anything that won't sound like pity to you, no matter how sincere.

Well, too, if she doesn't think you're small, she's not going to understand why you do. And as has been pointed out, even if she "secretly" thought you were huge, she will still not be able to say anything that won't sound like pity to you, no matter how sincere.

That's true. I just don't understand why i have these thoughts when im perfectly normal though. thats what it comes down to. idk.

Have you tried asking a mental health professional?

It might also be of some use to read entries in other sections of this site, particularly relating to OCD and sexuality. For instance, we often get people your age who come in imagining that they're pedophiles, with no real reason for their belief. And they're equally difficult to convince, so much so that it may not even count as support to try to convince them. We need to get them more help than we can provide directly ... For the rest, we just try to support them.

Have you tried asking a mental health professional?

It might also be of some use to read entries in other sections of this site, particularly relating to OCD and sexuality. For instance, we often get people your age who come in imagining that they're pedophiles, with no real reason for their belief. And they're equally difficult to convince, so much so that it may not even count as support to try to convince them. We need to get them more help than we can provide directly ... For the rest, we just try to support them.

im 17 .. that'd be a little embarrassing just to go out and tell my parents i think my average penis is small. where could i go that wouldn't let my parents know?...

Meh. I'm sure you're aware of the concept of a white lie. All your parents need to know is that you spend too much time worrying about something you know isn't a real problem. The process could start with a visit to your medical doctor, as an alternative. Then they could maybe recommend both a professional to see, and a reason.

I know that universities often have some counseling available, and churches often do as well. These may not apply to you, but they are alternative resources. You could look up "social services" in your local phone book.

Where there's a will, there's a way. And sometimes a dead guy.