Mental Support Community

Help me :-)!

I'm not sure if you guys remember me i wrote here a while ago... In a nut shel tho I met a guy really like him got on well, and then he ended it abruptly cos of his anxiety about his penis.. Not that it was ever verbalised I could just tell... So we went separate ways he ignored me 100% on any attempt of contact.... Problem is penis size was not an issue to me at all!! Anyways it's been 5 months now since I've seen him and I really want to try again and I want to contact him.... I know he wanted to be wit me but he freaked out...

So boys if u have ever turned a girl away out of penis anxiety, or s potential girl, would u give her another go after 5 months? Or never wanna hear from her again?

How would u like her to contact you? Ie what would u Want the msg to say? Like meet for lunch or something more intense?

I really Want him to know I understand his worries without saying it if that makes sense...

How should I approach him? Or will he even Want to hear from me... Thanks guys x

If that were me and I was holding out because of the size of my penis I would love if the girl was just upfront that she didn't care. It would be such a relief and it would put my mind at ease. Then I could just be myself the whole time without the fear of the "big reveal"

But that's just me. I don't even know how you would

Even start to bring that up.

I'm not sure if you guys remember me i wrote here a while ago... In a nut shel tho I met a guy really like him got on well, and then he ended it abruptly cos of his anxiety about his penis.. Not that it was ever verbalised I could just tell... So we went separate ways he ignored me 100% on any attempt of contact.... Problem is penis size was not an issue to me at all!! Anyways it's been 5 months now since I've seen him and I really want to try again and I want to contact him.... I know he wanted to be wit me but he freaked out...

So boys if u have ever turned a girl away out of penis anxiety, or s potential girl, would u give her another go after 5 months? Or never wanna hear from her again?

How would u like her to contact you? Ie what would u Want the msg to say? Like meet for lunch or something more intense?

I really Want him to know I understand his worries without saying it if that makes sense...

How should I approach him? Or will he even Want to hear from me... Thanks guys x

There needs to be more women in the world like you.