Mental Support Community

Hi Im new here

Raffi@

Im Raffi. I wanted you to know that the best sex I ever had was with a man with a 4" penis. He was confident and passionate and fun. It was an affair and lasted for 10 years, he was married I wasnt. Only once did he mention that I might prefer a 'bigger one' but he was the man for me and that suggestion was dismissed. His penis size did not define his ability as a fantastic lover.

Ps Im a woman! And Im 37!!

Have you met someone?

My experience tells me that how you feel about yourself is what goes with you into any new relationship. That feeling is not tangible but it is very powerful. There will be aspects of your life where you feel successful, so you draw on that area. The girl will not be focused on the size of your penis, she wants to know what sort of bloke you are. Girls like to do fun things. Also try to get to know her- if you like her then no need to rush into sex. When you choose to have sex dont make the focus about the quality of the sex, as quality develops over time regardless of penis size.

Romance is not about florist flowers and diamonds. Its about a randomly hand picked bunch on a bush walk where you hold hands.

Your romance will be shaped by you and your partner and will not fit any predetermined external expectations.

Good Luck!