Mental Support Community

New around here and hating how world shames and hurts us

Mat

I wonder if your mind has "normalized" disrespect and cruelty from women? :( Again, this kind of talk makes my stomach turn. It would be a "deal breaker" for me, I would not choose to be friends with anyone who talked about other human beings as if they were objects and who disrespected the vulnerability of another person.

As someone else said I dont think its my brain as such which has normalised anything.

The fact is the great majority of women would find us sexually inadequate/pathetic/ridiculous/repulsive/comical.

Thats just the way it is.

Its similar to a women or man who has suffered extensive facial burns.

Its very difficult for a partner to overlook, sexually, facial disfigurement.

That said I do believe there are a small minority of women who are willing to date small men or disfigured men.

I also believe that some women dont have sexual enjoyment or compatibility high on their importance list.

But that list is quite small in my part of the world- but if I do ever meet someone- you guys will be the 1st to know…

jessie, although i might agree with you, i also agree with irma, in that not every preference, feeling, thought, or view, should be expressed; even though it might be socially (and legally) acceptable in many places.

I saw that Nina Hartley video Jessie. I think she is sincere, well meaning and gives good tips. She says 5" is fine and that is pretty good for women these days, look how many say 7" or nothing. If she came out and said that size completely doesn't matter no one would believe her, call her a liar. For the under 5" she at least tries to offer some options, of course no one ever wants to hear options related to bad news.

Unfortunately we have the body genetics gave us. Improvements are around the margins. Your body - love it or leave it.

Well I sometimes also think about "leaving" but I don't know I am a chicken to do that myself, I would rather gethit by a car or "leave" my body in some accident I havent planned, probably wouldnt regret it.

Well to cheer up the mood... I found this: at least he admits it openly and doesnt shame on it, instead show his problem in music, though what bites me is of course there is monster cock and his "fear in thoughts" pictures of his GF enjoying bigger cock. Not sure if he is making fun of himself or just tyring to show it in humorous light.

Anyway here enjoy or not...

Wow you guys have been doing your research.

You know what would help? if guys didn't continuously ask women if size matters. Every woman that has a Youtube channel gets asked this question by guys.

Same with TV shows and movies that have size shaming scenes, all written by guys.

When I was tailgating at the homecoming game the other weekend, a guy made a crude joke:

"You know why women fake orgasms....?

Because they think we care!"

It was a crude way of suggesting someything. These women in that video said that if a guy with a big dick doesn't know what he's doing, it also sucks. But guess what, the guy with the big dick got his nut off so hopefully he enjoyed himself. He didn't have our issue because he's not ashamed, but they were left feeling the same way as a small penis supposedly leaves them: unsatisfied. Maybe the way to live in this narcissist world is truly approach women with no intention of satisfying them, but using them for your sexual pleasure then discarding them. After all, the fixation women have on penis size is narcissism, and this condition is in many ways inverted narcissism, we reduce our bodies to objects to be judged by them. If we reduce their bodies to objects to use, at least we can deflect our self hatred into a more generalized and acceptable mysogyny, perhaps even parlayed into increased feelings of self worth. That being said, it is easy for me to suggest this but I have not actually done it.

These Youtube videos where they supposedly ask random women about penis size are a joke. You never know how many women they actually talked to. What did all the women they asked but didn't put in your video say? the answers are always the same. Most say that size matters but only in the extremes. If you're really small or really big then it doesn't turn out too good.

• 3 months later...

I am new and loving being able to come here and say all I have to say....but as I have said in other posts here. In my personal work life where I work with tons of open horny women and even some who are sweet and dear to the core have come out with the fact that size matters and as I said in other posts some of my coworkers have admitted to breaking up with guys when they found out they were small in the pants.

One girl told the story just laughing the whole time of a boyfriend in which the night came for them to become intimate. She said he was so good and slow at foreplay and went down on her for a long time, she said she knew he was going to have a small cock. Then she laughed...That relationship didn't last long. That shit just cuts like a dagger to hear.

The point being is that there are shit tons of girls where size does really really matter, but believe it or not I am married to one whom I truly believe it doesn't. I mean I know if a cock fairy came by and give me a 7" thick cock she'd be down for it, but she is OK with me and my well below average cock.

Yet I am still miserable because I never know if my marriage will end next month or next year. I sure hope not, but I fear being alone and having to date. I would be too embarrassed to pick up a hooker.