Mental Support Community

My stupid fears

Dan93

Hello,

My name is Dan, i'm new here and guess what, i have a small penis (nice way to introduce yourself to a comunity). I also don't speak english that well, as you will see below.

I never talked to anybody about this issue of mine, and it's hard for me to write this down. So, i'm 21 years old an I never had a girlfirend because I always feared that girls would laugh at my small penis (about 4 inches errect). I am writing this here because I feel like I have to share this with someone .. keeping all this inside isn't good.

I'm not doing this in search for help, I kinda' accepted my fate of never getting laid and I just want to talk with guys who are in the same situation as me.

So, feel free to comment and share experiences with me, cuz' why not.

I wish you all a good day !

Hello,

My name is Dan, i'm new here and guess what, i have a small penis (nice way to introduce yourself to a comunity). I also don't speak english that well, as you will see below.

I never talked to anybody about this issue of mine, and it's hard for me to write this down. So, i'm 21 years old an I never had a girlfirend because I always feared that girls would laugh at my small penis (about 4 inches errect). I am writing this here because I feel like I have to share this with someone .. keeping all this inside isn't good.

I'm not doing this in search for help, I kinda' accepted my fate of never getting laid and I just want to talk with guys who are in the same situation as me.

So, feel free to comment and share experiences with me, cuz' why not.

I wish you all a good day !

Hi! You have a good day as well sir!

Dan93 – howdy!

You’re a young buck. Through the years, you’re going to have girlfriends, believe me. Girls will be your friends. Not all women have x-ray vision, haha. That is, women cannot see through pants. So unless you’re walking around naked, no girl will know that you have a small dick.

How do I know? Because I have a dinky dick. It has never stopped me from having a girlfriend. Showing them your dick is not a requirement, so she’s not going to know.

I know you’re not searching for help, just letting you know…I was in the same situation as you at one time. And look at me today…all happy and accepting the way I am. So has my someone special. Peace. J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dan93 – howdy!

You’re a young buck. Through the years, you’re going to have girlfriends, believe me. Girls will be your friends. Not all women have x-ray vision, haha. That is, women cannot see through pants. So unless you’re walking around naked, no girl will know that you have a small dick.

That depends. A long time ago I was working with a girl (she had a boyfriend and was pregnant at the time) and we worked closely together. One day I had the day off but needed to go into work to get something. At this time I had a pair of jeans that were very very tight and I was wearing those jeans on that particular day. As I got to work as I was approaching the door she was coming out. I saw her eyes immediately divert down toward my crotch area. It wasn't one of those real quick glances either. She held it there for a second or two. She didn't say anything.

A few days go by and we are at work and she shows me this fake "joke" letter that someone had given her. Basically it was a letter from a condom manufacturer who was producing a new condom for petite men and they were looking for models for their new condoms. As I was reading it she said "you should apply for this I think you'd be perfect for it"

I guess I made a lasting impression with my tight jeans and lack of bulge.

That depends. A long time ago I was working with a girl (she had a boyfriend and was pregnant at the time) and we worked closely together. One day I had the day off but needed to go into work to get something. At this time I had a pair of jeans that were very very tight and I was wearing those jeans on that particular day. As I got to work as I was approaching the door she was coming out. I saw her eyes immediately divert down toward my crotch area. It wasn't one of those real quick glances either. She held it there for a second or two. She didn't say anything.

A few days go by and we are at work and she shows me this fake "joke" letter that someone had given her. Basically it was a letter from a condom manufacturer who was producing a new condom for petite men and they were looking for models for their new condoms. As I was reading it she said "you should apply for this I think you'd be perfect for it"

I guess I made a lasting impression with my tight jeans and lack of bulge.

what a mean bitch.

what a mean bitch.

Well I don't think she meant it to be mean. I don't think women know how much this stuff hurts guys like us even though they only say things in jest. Man I wanted to fuck her so bad. I was 30 years old and still a virgin. Being so close to a gorgeous young woman was hell. I think if she didn't already have a boyfriend I might have had a slight chance with her. We got on really well and as I was one of the few people at work that had a car (this was at an air force base in Iceland) I used to drive her home and I took her out a few times to eat etc.

When I think back on that time I wish I had asked her about it but I never did.

• 2 weeks later...

No I've never been 6". At my peak I was a little over 5.5" not sure what my girth was. I'm sure I measured it at one point but I don't remember what it was. I think it was 5" or a little under. Since then I've gotten older and put on a lot of weight. When I joined the Navy at 24 I weighed 175lb now I'm over 300lb.

SPS isn't about size really. It's more about how you FEEL about your size. If anybody wants my dick you can have it. It's only caused me pain, loneliness and frustration.

Actually one thing that got me thinking and it goes back to the fears a lot of us have about women wanting big ones but not knowing if they do or not. One of the women who has a profile on Size Minded is a local women. In fact she lives just a few blocks away. She states her wants as at least 7.5" length any girth. She also has a profile on Zoosk the regular dating site and says nothing about size in that one.

Makes me think how many other women on regular dating sites have a secret "wish" size they never reveal.

I took it for granted that Glenn had to post a larger number in order to get access and investigate that site. I would do the same.

Yep. Plus I didn't go there to get a date so it didn't really matter what I put. I'm not even sure if you can put anything smaller. I don't remember. You can change most of the stuff in your profile after you join but the only thing you can't change is your penis size.

I agree with this parenthetical bombshell. I recently bought a mobile home in North Carolina where I house 5 of my comfort boys (all over 18, of course); two are black, one is Asian, and the other two are blonde little cherubs. I installed a CCTV monitoring system in the house so I can watch them remotely when I'm not there. You should really see some of the catfights and hair pulling that go on when they know Big Daddy's coming to town to find out who's been naughty or nice, all just to establish who's gonna get to take my meat this trip.

After being rejected by so many bitches at the club when they saw the size of my fruit basket, I decided I had to do something for those "dry" weekends when pussy was scarce. So being the international hedge fund executive jet setter that I am, I took a suitcase of cash, a sack of heroin, and a few mobile selfies of my enormous manhood on a "queer booty run" across the world. I pay them each 2k a month complete with gym membership, spa weekends, and airdropped crates of alcohol and cocaine to stay fit and wild for me when "nature calls". And I have to tell you, I've never seen a woman show as much sheer pleasure at the sight of my schlong as these boys do.

Is this a script to a movie?