Mental Support Community

Big Dude here

matt2003

Hey...sup guys...tried posting a while back but never showed up so trying it again..just want to say first off that I'm a be average..8.5 in..never measured thickness but ppl say it's pretty thick if you can believe it

So I found this site looking for info on autism and found you guys...I never knew how dick size could affect a dude like this...

it's really fucked up what you deal with ...We used to bust balls with dudes back in svjool about having a little once...but damn I never knew it was like this.

I think most guys unless they go through it honestly never even think about this shit..i just want to offers perspective..,so no I've never been turned down for sex and girls will talk about it off your a bit larger than usual...but we still have probs with women too...emotions..drama..playing you...chances are they know other big dudes too...

I think maybe a larger than average dude might has an advantage with casual hooking up like in college or bars or online stuff just because those women are looking for nsa fucking... But women who want a relationship we all pretty much equal...we all have strengths and weakness then...the field is level

Shit..most of you guys prob have way more money than I do...I barely get by...and women love money as much as a big dick...and even if one will straight up have sex with me she's not going to make it long term bc I'm broke.,, lol...if you wanna read some funny shit type big dick problems on google

So I would say try not to focus on women just after sex...keeping it real you will probably face some negativity...but for a nice woman who wants family...nice home... Be provided for you guys are just as equal as anybody else... I'm at a def negative being broke

Good luck to you bros...don't let this shit stop you from living life... Your all great dudes and deserve to live life and have fun as much as anybody...,and obsessing over cocks is what gay dudes do...lol.. So yeah...just live man

What did you hope to accomplish by sharing this perspective of yours, Matt?

I'm going to hope that this is just some high level trolling that will get deleted eventually, because no genuine person should be this obliviously insensitive. If you were being serious in your attempt at empathy, or if you want to take your trolling to the next level, I can respond with how you are wrong / take the troll bait, but if this is a joke trying to make us feel more uncomfortable in a space dedicated to our mental healing, well, then fuck you, sir.

Wtf?? How am I a troll? I'm trying to get you to see having big dick doesn't make life perfect...and I'm in pre-med so I enjoy helping ppl which is what I'm trying to do man...

But if you want to see it as trolling...well I'll gladly fuck off and not think about this board again...shouldn't be too hard...took 3 weeks to finally get my shit posted anyway

Whatever...

Sorry Matt2003. It´s complex. I really thanks your post. But try to understand.

It´s similar to telling a disabled man in a wheelchair that running it´s not so special like people think. And with self-confidence it´s possible a relationship. Well It´s true.

But our problem is not only about sex, girls, relationships,etc. It´s also about ourselves. We have lost confidence, and we live every day thinking about size. Swimming pools or the beach...it could be like a hell. Lockers room, WC...

So, we are triying to beat at three dimensions problem: mental, physical and social. It´s really hard.

Ok, I will proceed as if you are not trolling(though I'm still not completely convinced) and were genuine in your sympathy and ignorance.

So why did I take offense to your post?

I'm trying to get you to see having big dick doesn't make life perfect

The fact that having a giant penis doesn't magically make life perfect and happy is not one that is particularly useful to sufferers of SPS. If you read the posts here, you'd see that most of us really long to just be average or acceptable sexually to a woman, and we fear most being laughed at for being inadequate sexually. The problems that you describe "..emotions..drama..playing you...chances are they know other big dudes too..." are not specific to your situation, we have these problems PLUS our problems. So please understand if this help you're offering does us absolutely no good, and if your suggesting that men with below average and above average penises are on even ground in looking for long term relationships despite the obvious self-confidence issues we face and women's well documented general preference towards above average size just comes off as a great insult. Thanks, though, for "keeping it real," I had no idea that I should avoid women who only want one night stands because they will react negatively to my body. I'm so glad you are here to save us.

"if you wanna read some funny shit type big dick problems on google".

The problems that come with having a big dick (ie. having so many sexual partners that use you just for sex that it become problematic, having such a large bulge that isn't hidden by your clothes and makes women stare and lust over you, etc.) can actually be very damaging to, and maybe even root causes of, the anxiety and mental issues that we suffer from. Frankly, we don't really want to "read some funny shit." We are on this board to improve our mental health first, and be kind to and enjoy eachother second. Some of the posts on this board are about serious mental health issues caused by our bodies, including suicide, so it's not a laughing matter at all for some of the people here. This idea that a perfect dick =/= a perfect life is clearly not as valuable as you think to someone who hates their dick and hates their life because of it, so maybe googling fictional big dick problem memes isn't the best medicine for someone with actual small dick anxiety, doc.

So I found this site looking for info on autism and found you guys

this is really irrelevant and when coupled with your general tone just sounds like you are mocking us. Since I'm pretty good at picking up on social queues, I'm going to guess that you included this as a way to imply that you believe you have autism, probably because you are socially awkward, in which case I hope that these reasoned out ways in which you have completely botched empathy are helpful in your personal and professional development.

Shit..most of you guys prob have way more money than I do...I barely get by...and women love money as much as a big dick...and even if one will straight up have sex with me she's not going to make it long term bc I'm broke.

Just because guys have a small dick does not mean they are rich, smart, or successful. Just because guys have a big dick doesn't mean that they aren't rich smart or successful(although I have found that being a troll does mean you have a big dick). I gather that you're still in college, so you're already better off than most of the people in the world and, rationally, on this board (because penis size doesn't directly correlate with anything). You say you are broke and barely get by, but you know that if you complete your degree, that you are taking on massive debt to achieve, you are going to have to go through med school which costs a shitload. I'd guess that you're doing this all so that one day you can pay off that debt and then be very well off a medical professional? So maybe it's possible that you really aren't that broke and your struggle is maybe insignificant compared to those who worry about where their child's next meal is coming from, much less where they'll be in 10 years? And I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that "pre-med" is one of the top entries on the "List of Undergraduate Party Panty-Peelers" right in front of "my studio apartment" and right behind "my Dad's yacht." So maybe it's possible that you're not as disadvantaged in your current relationship environment among peers as you might be suggesting? Obviously a lot of this is based off of my assumptions, but this entire post is based off the assumption you are being genuine, so we both may have to take the bad with the good.

Hey...sup guys...tried posting a while back but never showed up so trying it again..just want to say first off that I'm a be average..8.5 in..never measured thickness but ppl say it's pretty thick if you can believe it [and everything you are saying]

Jesus, dude, I hope you're only writing like this because you are being informal, otherwise your pre-med education is completely failing your grammar. You gotta tone down the ellipsis marks and ratchet up your comma usage. Also, yes we could believe that your dick is quite girthy, but the question remains whether we should. 8.5" is in the ~99% of all men, according to the most recent scientific study on the matter, so you have to understand how your claims could raise skepticism. And I would guess that if you started your last post about how you have an 8.5" penis you were probably flagged and deleted. My first post here went up immediately and had no issues.

Your all great dudes and deserve to live life and have fun as much as anybody...,and obsessing over cocks is what gay dudes do...lol.. So yeah...just live man

You don't know us. From what I've read here, some of us are not "great dudes." Some of us are so full of self-hatred and misogyny that, going only by what we say here, we want nothing but pain and misery in the world. Obviously, most of the people here are awesome dudes, and the ones who aren't yet have the potential to be if they can find inner peace, but you gotta understand(if only for the sake of your future patients) that this kind of tone comes off as patronizing. Also, having a body image issue or anxiety like SPS isn't even homosexual because it's about your body, and your implication that homosexual = something bad or undesirable is homophobic and offensive. Homophobia isn't cool, and there are some gay men on this board so please don't bring that weak ass shit in our house. If you truly care about helping people, first start by caring about how your words can hurt people.

Look, I could probably keep going but I've proven my point. I'm a dick and I THINK you were wrong in your posts. I really hope you are genuine in your care for others, because this is the most important and scarce renewable resource on the planet, IMHO. I was purposefully antagonizing in this response because either you're a troll and deserve it or because(and this is the one I'm hoping for) you are genuine in your desire to help others and you need to learn that helping others must come from a selfless position. If you try to help others only because you like doing it, you may not realize that they don't want your help, don't need your help, and/or wouldn't be helped by your help. I think I clearly described why I THINK what you posted was not helpful to any of us who struggle with SPS. I hope that you possess the maturity to take criticism in to your person but not personally. Certainly, you can never expect a certain reaction(like gratitude) when you decide to help someone, especially when they don't request it, so if you're going to be help people professionally you should unfortunately get used to this disdainful tone.

And if you've made it this far without saying, "fuck these ungrateful small dicked faggots, I'm gonna go sext back those chicks from my writing study group and never come back here again" then I want you to know how much I love you. You are a gem of a person because you care about others and you are willing to learn from others when they tell you they think you are wrong, even if they may be wrong and are definitely being a total douche about it. I hope you stick around if you think you have something to gain from or add to this community, but if you think that is going to begin and end with your big dick and your big dick life experiences than this probably isn't for you. We need understanding and compassion badly, on this board and in society, but the big dick perspective has been hammered into our brains by our culture enough already, so trust me when I say that nobody here needs to google it.

-Shame

Ok man...sorry if I offended anybody...I really found this site doing research for a summer project on autistic people and then found this part which made me want to study this problem which you Gus call SPS because it's seems so shitty to have

I was just trying to help bc it seed like the biggest problem based on what I read had to do with women so I just wanted to show that having a big dick won't always work in many cases. Believe it or not I would trade for a avg or below dick in return for being witty...I'm not very witty but some of my buddies are and it makes me jealous

I don't know really how to respond or help so I guess I'll just leave. I guess I see now why my posts never showed up...good luck and I hope you have some happiness

Ok man...sorry if I offended anybody...I really found this site doing research for a summer project on autistic people and then found this part which made me want to study this problem which you Gus call SPS because it's seems so shitty to have

I was just trying to help bc it seed like the biggest problem based on what I read had to do with women so I just wanted to show that having a big dick won't always work in many cases. Believe it or not I would trade for a avg or below dick in return for being witty...I'm not very witty but some of my buddies are and it makes me jealous

I don't know really how to respond or help so I guess I'll just leave. I guess I see now why my posts never showed up...good luck and I hope you have some happiness

matt.... why did you come here to torment us the damage has already been done but you come here to throw salt and lemon juice in our wounds

ok, you want to know our pain well im sure you have a little cousin or nephew or brother whos between 7-10yrs old now imagine his penis as yours and boom... call yourself robert and hey thats me i dont know if your a troll but its not cool man id give 20yrs of my life to be in your shoes

Well now I feel bad for being mean to you. DAMN YOU, EMPATHY!!!!!!!

You really shouldn't (nor should anyone ever) feel bad for being ignorant, because ignorance isn't the opposite of knowledge, it is the beginning of it. That's one thing I don't like about our society, that it's so much about winning and losing when the world really has so little concrete meaning. Like we have constructed this meaning from the endless emptiness of space and our relatively meaningless existence. If you're ignorant about something that you care about(other people and their feelings is a gold mine for these types of things) you shouldn't be ashamed to shout it from the rooftops. Because just being aware of our ignorance helps us seek knowledge and be humble that there is so much we can never fully know.

I'm a feminist and a total bro, so I am pretty aware of how us men can act shitty sometimes, and you coming into a discussion about living with a small penis, having the opposite of a small penis, and thinking it your place to give us advice and explain your opinions on best practices, well, it's excessively cocksure. It's very similar to a common phenomenon called: "Mansplaining," which is really just another form of an even more common phenomenon of being ignorant to your own privileged ignorance. Old White Dudes in a country club shouldn't say shit about what a poor black child should do to become rich and successful like them, because they don't know shit about being a poor black child, yet this happens all of the time in similar situations. Men do it to women, whites do it to blacks, ad infinitum. I know that you were probably just talking about your opinion on things and didn't think you were being authoritative, but it came off that way to me. Seriously, I wasn't really that offended by anything you said, because nothing you said was uncommon among college age. It just struck a nerve in that I felt you needed correction. My error was mistaking you for a troll(or falling for the long troll) and being mean when I could have been informative. That's me failing my ideal of trying to make the world a better place, and for that, I'm sorry.

That is why I am so adamant about intersectional feminism, because it is idealistic, and even though I fail my ideals often(as do most humans) as long as I keep trying to live up to them I will keep getting better and making things around me better. So I hope you read this and don't think I'm a troll and know I'm sorry for being a dick before. And don't leave just because you think you're unwelcome. If you're participation in this board can broaden your understanding of the ways in which overly stringent body ideals and body shame can deeply hurt men and women, then you can help us make things better for everyone.

Yeah....I think that guy was just a troll. How do you search autism and get small penis support nothing he said was offensive ive heard worse but this is a forum for us to connect and share our experiences but I think him posting and emphasizing his size will make it difficult and possibly cause tension we've had very many big penis trolls on this forum before just like him which I dont care I dont think this forum is helping anyone I think thats why many members have stopped commenting and left the forum greg, djvn22, klingsor, death etc. Idk the guys here that have success are not even small it sucks

Yeah....I think that guy was just a troll. How do you search autism and get small penis support nothing he said was offensive ive heard worse but this is a forum for us to connect and share our experiences but I think him posting and emphasizing his size will make it difficult and possibly cause tension we've had very many big penis trolls on this forum before just like him which I dont care I dont think this forum is helping anyone I think thats why many members have stopped commenting and left the forum greg, djvn22, klingsor, death etc. Idk the guys here that have success are not even small it sucks

This is the essentiality of size to a man's psychology, that even in a forum like this, where all common sense cries out against it, and when his own aims toward empathy should prevent it, a hung man will yield to the old habit of delineating his measurements. They plop it down like an 8.5 inch long doublestuffed burrito and don't even notice they did it. Incredible.

I wish the OP would find a genie willing to fulfill his desire for "wit," and that I could be there when he confronts the hellish actualization of an inferiority rooted in physical reality, not something as airy as "personality." You do not realize how torturous it is to not have that fixed pillar of sexual self-respect, and if ever you went to lean on it and fell on your ass instead, as we do several fucking times every fucking day, you'd realize that it was not worth losing just so you could be a third rate Oscar Wilde.

Robert: I didn't just search autism And automatically find small penis forum I was searching for autism stories/experiences and found this website then found the oenis forum when I was browsing

I don't understand why you guys think I'm bragging...most of the stuff I read here it seems like you are talking about females so I just wanted to give perspective that girls will be bitches to anybody even dudes with big dick

It seems like I just pissed everybody off just being here...all I'm trying to say of that girls who make big deal or flirt about dick size is a slut and I just avoid them

Look...can you believe it's even harder for a guy like me to have sex w/ a girl because we have to work twice as hard to turn them on else it hurts them and they make you stop.

I bet a lot of you guys are funnier and I know smarter than me by how you write...this gets a girls attention...turns her on...I'm introvert and not outgoing. Everybody has strengths and weakness

I'm sorry again for pissing anybody off. I just wanted to help and learn about this

Look...can you believe it's even harder for a guy like me to have sex w/ a girl because we have to work twice as hard to turn them on else it hurts them and they make you stop.

SPS is 90 percent mine and 10 percent field, so I don't blame you for trotting this out, but really this is like telling a blind person that sometimes the sun hurts if you stare at it too long. By our vitriol and what you've read you probably understand that it really fucking sucks to have a small penis, and if you give up small penis jokes and speak up against people who make them (what need have you to worry if they accuse you?) then I'd say any hurt feelings were worth it. Until science invents a viable enlargement process there is nothing more we, or at least I, can ask of outsiders.

Ok CNL...but a lot I read also are uplifting positive posts about how this is a *MIND* thing not some uneacapable thing you can never get over...there are a whole bunch of comments about breaking out of it...Darren...random dude....and Skynight just a few...they WANT to stop thinking this way

Look man...I don't like conflict bc I'm actually super shy in person and I'm not trolling you...I like what those ^ guys say and I thought maybe if you heard it from a dude who most would call big it might help...in a funny way to which was a mistake and my bad. No offense to anybody

Also I am studying psychology this summer and this is why I'm so interested in how the brain works and problems it can have that ARE NOT REAL except IN THE BRAIN. You have to stop thinking in this way.

I just feel like if I never said I am a bigger than some guys you would agree with me which is crazy bc I'm just another dude

The solution we want, or more accurately that forces beyond our control compel us to want, is unachievable. We want to take pride in the amount of pleasure we can provide, to truly feel that our penises have value beyond their attachment to our personality or money. To have a penis that allows this state of mind is the only true solution, and it is a fantasy. No man is going to assimilate his penis into his self-image (and again, certain natural instincts compel us to do just that) when doing so will immediately rank him beneath almost every other man on the planet. The only solution in reality is to forfeit that aspect of your identity, to continuously wring yourself out of a role that your more primal, competitive biology will always be shoving you toward.

That role has nothing to do with being a "real man," with love, with being a capable lover, being able to give someone an orgasm with or without or your penis, or anything else of that sort. Rather it has to do with very specific things that it would take an even longer post to detail, and that is the reason I get angry when someone tries to sum up SPS with a generic phrase about thinking. It is the labyrinth like nature of SPS and anyone who fails to see it that upsets me, not anyone's big dong or even their mentioning of it really.

You watch these fucking documentaries where a man goes to a so called "professional" with these incredibly complex issues and what does he say? "Well, your penis is a part of you and you should like it." Good fucking lord.

I never thought you were trolling and I apologize for being inflammatory or dismissive. I made you a scapegoat for my built up irritation with other things and I shouldn't have because you were trying to help.

I would gladly trade your big dick problems for my small dick problems

They do penis transplants now. You said you would trade for an average or small penis. I'm taking you up on that offer

Yes we all know girls will be bitches regardless, but by having a big penis you have one less thing to get bugged about or for them to complain about. You can't assume all of us are smart or funny or can talk to girls. Some of us on here (not me) are SO debilitated that they can not even look at a girl, and have never had sex due to fear of rejection, or actual rejection. And no, getting rejected for having a penis too big, is not the same as being rejected for having a penis that is too small.

Small penis jokes stab the heart as much as a racist joke does to an african american, or a suicide joke does to someone who has lost a family member to suicide. Along with the daily ridicule in the media and by girl and guys alike, this PHYSICALLY alters our brains wiring after long enough. Regardless of a 3 inch dick or a 5 inch dick, SPS is NOT just "in our heads". It is a real every day life-long battle.

So you can't just come in here saying "us big dick guys have problems too" like your some kind of messiah and magically making us feel better. Even if the problems are the same because women are bitchy (which according to you is the only problem we have), we would still gladly pay TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars if there was a real safe surgery out there to get a penis like yours. To us, THAT would make a world of difference. We would go out, make friends, stop being assholes, actually talk to women, initiate romance with them, even have a better daily outlook on life, join a gym, go travelling, just because we feel better about ourselves.

So you can take our "don't let this shit stop you from living life..." and "So yeah...just live man", shove it up your ass, and find the nearest exit.

Robert: I didn't just search autism And automatically find small penis forum I was searching for autism stories/experiences and found this website then found the oenis forum when I was browsing

I don't understand why you guys think I'm bragging...most of the stuff I read here it seems like you are talking about females so I just wanted to give perspective that girls will be bitches to anybody even dudes with big dick

It seems like I just pissed everybody off just being here...all I'm trying to say of that girls who make big deal or flirt about dick size is a slut and I just avoid them

I bet a lot of you guys are funnier and I know smarter than me by how you write...this gets a girls attention...turns her on...I'm introvert and not outgoing. Everybody has strengths and weakness

I'm sorry again for pissing anybody off. I just wanted to help and learn about this

now your making me feel like shit. the thing is you could never understand some of it is mental. what about guys who actually have a small penis?

i would cut off my arm in a ritualistic way and present it to you personally while kneeling before you to have what you have i would even take average

id rather be too big than too small of course big penis guys have problems but when your small its like your penis effects you mentally spiritually and physically

and its not always women who are sluts some women are nice but they just couldnt deal with it or get frustrated by it. how many women you know praise small penises? what big penis guys call problems i call minor inconvenience we know you want to understand us and sps but you came off as boastful

I honestly don't fucking get it...you guys attack the negative guys on your board for being negative and saying there's no hope while the other majority are complaining about womens being bitchy then I come on here and basically give the SAME advice that others give like random dude and Darren about being positive not caring what women think and it's mental issues...yet I'M the one whose told to shove it up MY ass and fuck off???

What the fuck do you guys want to hear then? You attack other members for saying what you just fucking said TO ME!

Fucking insanity man...IMHO I don't think you guys can be helped...nothing makes sense to me...how the fuck you think I'm bragging just bc I told you my dick size is beyond crazy...I thought the whole issue was with omen

I honestly don't fucking get it...you guys attack the negative guys on your board for being negative and saying there's no hope while the other majority are complaining about womens being bitchy then I come on here and basically give the SAME advice that others give like random dude and Darren about being positive not caring what women think and it's mental issues...yet I'M the one whose told to shove it up MY ass and fuck off???

What the fuck do you guys want to hear then? You attack other members for saying what you just fucking said TO ME!

Fucking insanity man...IMHO I don't think you guys can be helped...nothing makes sense to me...how the fuck you think I'm bragging just bc I told you my dick size is beyond crazy...I thought the whole issue was with omen

Calm down dude. I dont hate you I envy you. Your very lucky to have what you have. As for your problems with women we all have them as for shy I know I am im terrified of them because I know if they found out what I have they could humiliate and emasculate me im pretty sure you could be good with women if you try hard enough I know you want to help but you must understand some of us have had bad experiences and are trying to cope with and overcome sps I appreciate you coming here though you coming here may have not of been good lol but its good to know at least you wanted to understand sps but what I most hate is how people treat us as if we asked to be born with a small penis such as jokes and making songs about it. To put it plain to understand sps you would have to actually be below average or average and have sps im sorry if what I have said made you feel unwelcomed. I wish the best for you

I think we are all being a bit harsh on Matt2003 here guys. Like someone said, obviously he was ignorant to the fact that this affected us so much and in such a way that it affects our very being. I think you've all educated him in that regard now so I think we can all chill a bit, yes?

Personally, I mentioned my size (5.75 inches) and a couple of people got a bit rattled and told me I wasn't small and was basically complaining about nothing. Felt to me like I was betrayed by a brother or something, ya know? But yeah, big dick problems and small dick problems, I assume, would affect guys in two completely different ways, probably not even a comparison to be made there.

And someone mentioned in this post that we should never make small penis jokes at all at any time or whatever. But, if everyone stopped making jokes about everything that hurt or offended people there would be no more jokes to be had. I know for me personally, when I'm with the guys at work and someone mentions penis size (it actually comes up a lot when you work with a bunch of guys) I always poke fun at the fact that mine is tiny and it gets laughs and we all go on with our day, not thinking differently about ourselves. Then I go home and I crack open a bottle of whiskey and drink till I go to sleep. We all cope in different ways I guess.

I haven't had a woman in over 5 years (I'm 25 now) and it hurts me so much when someone cracks a joke about that. But I'm not gonna get all butt hurt at them personally.

Anyway Matt, sorry if some of us get too offended by you, but just understand that this affects us in a way that I don't think you can empathize with right now. I appreciate the gesture you did and like with anything, some people are just gonna take it personally so don't be too hard on yourself for trying to help.

And for all you sps sufferers out there like me, try to understand that not everyone else understands our pain and lets all try to be kind to one another on here eh?