Mental Support Community

The Piece (of mind)

YOTH

So, after taking a class, I figured out how to use my sewing machine. I felt like an old biddy, but as it turns out it wasn't that difficult. I made my first 'piece' by machine (the other was hand sewn) and I'm looking for ideas. Obviously this thread isn't for everybody, it's my own personal must and I know a few other guys are like me when it comes to bulge neurosis. The machine is amazing, makes the piece look awesome, but I still think the design needs tweaking. It's kind of tricky when it comes to making the underwear because it's a real arse ache to sew, but I'm toying around with a few prototypes. Bra foam is an obvious choice because it's naturally cupped, but they're kind of expensive to just buy. I'm just gonna keep experimenting and spitballing ideas. What would you want from a bulge? The obvious bulge or maybe the undercover bulge that looks flat but not small? Has anyone stuffed before and what were the pitfalls? Let me know...

I'm partial to the anaconda down the leg look. 😂 Joking but kind of not joking. 

Something with adjustable size would be awesome. Personally, i'd love something that's obvious to anyone who would look, but not obnoxious and begging for attention. Also i think there are two main types of bulges: Out front and down low. 

I personally am not upset by my lack of bulge. But I understand that it would be a reasonable issue for some people to worry about. I almost go the opposite way. Like I don't like low hangers, neither a lowly hanging flaccid penis. Seems like it looks more virile and full of life if it fully/partially pokes forward. Well, flaccid size generally doesn't concern me & though this isn't due to pragmatism, I don't know why i feel that way. 

@Lodz I agree, I'm partial to the down low myself. I'll definitely take the adjustable size into consideration. Not fussed about pushing up, which is probably why every pair of enhancing I've ever bought didn't work for me. I just don't want to look small, what I actually am isn't really that big of an issue as I'm not looking to date or anything. @Small I think most people prefer what you're describing, that seems to be the way the industry leans, kind of why I've had to design them myself. My latest prototype looks crap in suit pants but work perfectly for jeans, better than anything I've ever worn. I really wish this wasn't an issue, I'm tired of the back and forth of emotions, it's really fucking annoying. 

I struggle with this topic personally. I "get" the wanting a bulge and that all makes sense but for me, personally, I think that I would feel bad every time I put a pair on. It would just reinforce the fact that I have a tiny cock and that I need something in my pants to make me look like a man. I think it would be a constant reminder for me that I am inadequate and therefore have to succumb to trickery to be somewhat normal appearing. This would trigger and heavily reinforce my SPS and I feel it would drive me deeper into depression.

Please don't take my comments wrong because I am discussing my own personal plight and we are all different in this crapfest of small cockdom. If the bulge enhancing undies make you feel better about yourself then you should definitely use them but for me I just don't think that would be the case.

On a side note @YOTH, I am proud of you for your ingenuity as well as your perseverance with this. It really is impressive that you've made your own design and I'm sure there are many small cock people out there that would love a pair of them. I would recommend perfecting your design, patenting it, then approaching underwear manufacturers with your final product. The marketing would have to be done properly but this could be a niche item that commands a higher price and could be of interest to many people. As an example, just look at how well Spanx has done.

This conversation is great, and the idea is inspiring and empowering. It kind of reminds me of how some bigger women have claimed their own space and done things to build their confidence and control their destiny. I feel like society has done to us as it has done to them. Only they have the advantage of having their "imperfection" be extremely visible, and of immediately knowing who else has similar stories and issues. We might feel comfortable in our secrecy at times, but it isolates us. 

@Lodz, I agree that our "imperfection" isolates us and I'm truly happy that I have finally found a group of "real" people on this forum in which to share my demons. I have struggled for many years in darkness and isolation. The few times that I have tried to discuss my pains with my wife it was met with little empathy so I had chosen to bury my pains deep inside many years ago. I also think most of our conversations have value and it further shows that there is not a "one size fits all" solution (no pun intended) to SPS.

I think our issues are construed as more taboo and subject to more ridicule than many other imperfections face and this is the challenge to overcome. I wish I had the answer but I'm left with only questions.

The idea of bulge enhancing underwear would be of great benefit to many people and hopefully YOTH will continue pursuing this creation. I just wish that this would solve my feelings of inadequacy but it won't. If it helps just one of us then it's worth perfecting and that's my hope.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 6:27 PM, YOTH said:

@Lodz I agree, I'm partial to the down low myself. I'll definitely take the adjustable size into consideration. Not fussed about pushing up, which is probably why every pair of enhancing I've ever bought didn't work for me. I just don't want to look small, what I actually am isn't really that big of an issue as I'm not looking to date or anything. @Small I think most people prefer what you're describing, that seems to be the way the industry leans, kind of why I've had to design them myself. My latest prototype looks crap in suit pants but work perfectly for jeans, better than anything I've ever worn. I really wish this wasn't an issue, I'm tired of the back and forth of emotions, it's really fucking annoying. 

Other than the homemade underwear what brand/company do you use currently. 

1 hour ago, Râ–´SHâ–´â–´N said:

Other than the homemade underwear what brand/company do you use currently. 

I don't, it's all homemade. I have two pairs, one for suit pants and one for jeans, don't know how I functioned without them tbh. 

• 2 weeks later...