Mental Support Community

Issues with Seeking out real life small penis humiliation.

jojojojo

I for sure am a grower. Basily no penis just foreskin when soft. I have always had issues with it. Being very shy, desperately wanting sex but avoiding women and dating out of fear of word spreading. Even eventually trying to avoid letting my wife see it. But as of recently i have sort of become really excited by people finding out. I am talking about it with my wife and making sure she sees me soft. I mentioned it to 3 old female friends (two more sinace i first posted this), on now multiple occasions. I suddenly am getting a sexual thrill out of people knowing and judging me. It's gotten to the point of where I have to stop myself all the time from telling friends and family. I'm not sure where it came from, But its not healthy. Feeling small has drastically effected my sex life and mental health like most people here. But rarely did I worry about it pusing me towards point of no return mistakes. I have always had sexual fantasies and fetishes I think are based in my SPS but I have contained them to masturbation. Having them bleed over into the real world, outside my control, is scary. My greatest fear being I will expose myself to people. And even if I don't the depression and gut wrenching shame that can come from any of my actions. Am i alone in this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a brief girlfriend that I know talked about my lack of size with her older sister. 

I don't want to talk to in detail about it but the older sister had the audacity to ask me if I would listen to her advise about small penises guys.

I refused and called her a pig.

That's when my relationship basically ended as I couldn't stand being around her family. 

Should I have actually listened???

Ugh...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/10/2018 at 3:11 PM, Powerhouse8000 said:

I am sick of all these online dommes and all their bullshit, to be quite honest.

Why so many men feel so "submissive" to them when their whole act is clearly bullshit, is beyond me

I'm not sure in what sense you think it is bullshit.

I've run into quite a few women in regular life that enjoyed dominating men.  The bullshit was that they cared about me.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:38 AM, llbaker said:

Unless you were sure what she would say.

I would have wanted to hear what she had to say.  Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, though.  More likely, I would prefer not to have the question of what she might have said rolling around in my brain for years!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 6:10 AM, Ace117 said:

Why do the dominant  need to humiliate  small  penis  guys 

They need to dominate and small penis guys are just an easy or available target.  I was usually targeted because of my submissive low masculinity personality related to late puberty and small penis, but the dominants didn't know that.

I always thought I was providing something special that would be appreciated and reciprocated by the dominant in some way though not through submission of course.

But, no.  Dominants want to enjoy destroying whatever a target (submissive) has left psychologically.  This always amazed and disappointed me.  At least I withdrew when I realized it, but always thought it was just that particular individual until I had numerous repeats.

However, why was I surprised?  I never had the gumption to seek a person I wanted, but always accepted someone who wanted me that seemed cool..  It always turned-out they wanted me to be a submissive, seeing me as an obvious target for domination.

Many women would start to tear me down quite early in the relationship, but I thought they were just "caring" and insightful.  Some would ask me if I was gay or say I had a big head or was too big for my britches.  Some would ask for submissive sex such as oral and then restrict me to that.  Goes on and on. . . .

• 11 months later...

This has been a great source of frustration for me. It's almost impossible to get a woman to do it for free. I have very specific needs when it comes to SPH. I don't like a lot of the stuff other guys seem to enjoy. I would need to find a woman I could see on a regular basis so I can teach her what I need but doing that with a paid service provider can be problematic. Plus I don't really have the money. Dommes are not ideal because they are used to using other fetishes along with the SPH and I'm not into any other fetish except maybe cuckold.

• 4 months later...