Mental Support Community

i see women as my enemies now

ihaveanuglydick

There have been periods in my life when I felt quite angry toward women. I realized that I don't really hate women I just hate the way some of them make me feel.

I don't feel that way very much anymore. Some women are pretty bad but many are really nice.

Women in general don't know that there are so many guys who struggle with this. I've been talking to a woman in the last few weeks and we talk very openly about sex and the penis size thing. She said she had no idea small penis comments hurt guys so much. She said she won't make small dick comments from now on knowing how it made me feel.

Why put all the blame on women? guys are just as bad as women are.

1 hour ago, ShameOnThem said:

I used to hate women then i realized i hate myself. It's liberating to recognize where our hatred comes from. It's nobody's fault but my own that I feel this way. 

It's a good place to move forward from. I hated myself until I decided one day it wasn't working and hadn't worked ever, so made the decision to have my own back. Nobody gives a shit about you when you don't value yourself. They pick up on the fact you hate yourself and don't give you the time of day. When you love yourself, people see it and feel it. They recognise you respect yourself and follow suit. You can tell people you hate yourself but they really only believe it when they see it. Same goes for valuing, loving, respecting yourself (and others). 

1 hour ago, ShameOnThem said:

I could be a calf muscle model

Couldn't reply on the other feed, kept quoting the wrong person. So weird, me too, my calfs are the only perfect thing on my body. As a matter of fact, my legs in general look chiseled from marble, especially when I was working out regularly. The rest of me is a bit shit lol, but if legs were revered I'd be golden. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...