Mental Support Community

I am happy 85 percent of the time

Sea182018

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2018 at 6:29 AM, LostBoy said:

Hello and thanks for the post.

You and I are similar in the fact that I also have a great wife, we use vibrators, and about 85% of the time I am ok.

I also had issues with using a vibrator to begin with (even though it was my idea). We had been married a few years and I thought that I might have been doing okay in bed before then but realized quickly, when using the toy, that I had never seen my wife have an orgasm before. This realization that we had dated and even been married for a while before she had an orgasm really hurt me to begin with but I have now accepted the fact that she needs extra assistance that I am unable to give to reach a climax.

I also have ups and downs I'm my emotions regarding my small penis. Sometimes it doesn't cross my mind and other times I'm obsessed with it.

Welcome to the community!

I had the same experience.

My wife was dramatically orgasmic with a large 9" dildo, but never with my 4.5 dick.  You reacted well.  I didn't.  I lost interest completely, but continued to get her off with oral.  I never wanted to see that dildo in her again.  Our sex became me fucking her for a time and then eating her pussy to multiple orgasms.  She preferred me eating her after I came in her pussy, but often I would skip my orgasm altogether and she wouldn't even notice.

She would get hot and juicy when we fucked.  Her pussy would dilate dramatically and I would lose almost all feeling.  I'd feel like a little spoon stirring a giant pot of honey.  Clearly she needed a big cock at that point to get her over the hump as when I used the dildo.  I learned to go down on her at that point so she could get off.  She would be so wet she didn't know I didn't cum.  She thought it was very intimate for me to eat my own cum out of her pussy.  I would do it sometimes, but often wasn't in the mood.  I didn't enjoy my own orgasm when I felt so small in her hot pussy.

On 3/20/2018 at 8:13 AM, YOTH said:

Reminds me of The Edward Bernays quote on propaganda:

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.(I guess when we're constantly worried about appearance or obsessed with how perfect we are we're not a problem for the powers that be. Emasculated men aren't about to form an army to overthrow the government) ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind. 

Apparently Heinrich Himmler was an avid reader of Bernays work and used a lot of it to push the Nazi propaganda machine. Definitely works keeping the vast majority of men feeling less than, like verbal castration. And we're all buying it and pointing fingers at the smaller guy. 

Excellent points!