Mental Support Community

I'm 3.5 to 4 inches long. Never measured girth. How do women usually reject guys at my size?

wingspan83

Everyone has different experiences depending on your age and the women you're attracting (church versus strip club).

I'm you're size (and likely smaller). I have never been rejected on site and to be honest I've never had a woman admit that she stopped dating me due to size. I've probably had 10-15 sexual partners but all when I was really young (15-18). I met my wife when I was 18 and have not slept with anyone else. We've been married for a long time and I've learned how to satisfy her over the years.

It's pretty subjective I guess, what works for one won't for another. And I do believe personality plays a bigger role than anything in the grand scheme of things. How old are you, your name says 83 are you 34?  What experiences have you had in the past?

• 2 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:29 AM, wingspan83 said:

From what I can tell my dick would be a dealbreaker for most women but not all. How do they usually end things with you if you're at my size? Do most just get the sex over with and then ghost? How often would I get rejected on sight?

What size are you talking about?

I am 4.5 and ave. thick, but almost zero soft.  Never rejected on sight.  Almost was when a woman saw me soft first, though.  I laughed off her shocked look and said I am a grower.  Generally, I'd be hard when first seen.

A lot of women have liked me over the years.  A typical reaction after a 1st fuck was enthusiasm to repeat right then or later, or try different positions next time--like, "We can really have fun."  This happened numerous times.  I was flattered at first, but I finally realized I was being compared unfavorably to prior, probably larger, partners who could do rear entry, cow girl without popping out, repeat right away, or bring the woman to orgasm through penetration alone.

The women really liked me, but I was unintentionally educating them to my limitations which they didn't want to believe.  I ended things with them as they made me feel uncomfortable.  They seemed to have faith we could make the sex work and weren't in too much of a hurry.

I wasn't as clear in my mind what was going on as I am now.

I would imagine it depends on the type of girl you typically go after, the kinds of girls who could get any guy they wanted are probably more likely to be less than welcoming to it but that doesn't mean all of them will be, just varies person to person but I feel the kind of person someone is should be able to give you a brief idea