Mental Support Community

HELP!!!!

JustM3

I think the penis is part of sexual identify as it;s the primary expression of our sexual selves and that is a big part of our personality. Perhaps those with smaller ones not only feel inferior sexually and doubt their ability to perform but perhaps more importantly feel less of a man so their identity feels under threat by other men and women too.  Who knows...

Now come on, Kling. If all men are judged by penis alone then all men are nothing but dicks. 

A big dick doesn't make the man, but it sure helps with pretending to be one. 

I think under5 is right, he's owned his dick and now it doesn't define him. Hats off to that, it's the actual definition of brave in my opinion. I hear "brave" thrown around a lot, but I'd rather run into a burning building or take fire on the battlefield than walk into the showers naked. 

I wish I knew him in real life

4 hours ago, YOTH said:

Now come on, Kling. If all men are judged by penis alone then all men are nothing but dicks. 

Speaking randomly, I've never understood why calling someone "a dick" is considered an insult since it seems to be the most important thing in the entire universe. Perhaps they mean "small dick".