Mental Support Community

Surgery

basic11

I don't know of anyone in here who's had it, but I'd be lying if I didn't think about it from time to time. They just can't do anything at the moment that I'm interested in, so it's not something I think about for long. I don't want them to just cut the ligament for an extra few centimeters, it's too valuable. When they perfect grafting on a whole cock and balls (which I hear they've actually done on a solider) let me know. I'll quite happily do that. 

The penis is very complicated.  So far surgeons do not know how to add real penis tissue to what you already have.  DO NOT BE DECEIVED!  All they do is cut the ligament that holds the penis in so as to increase hang, but ruin erection angle or add fat or other misc. tissue that is NOT erectile tissue!

In principle, if technology improves, I would not be against it.  Wouldn't be that different in intent and result from breast surgery for women.

8 hours ago, lbaker said:

The penis is very complicated.  So far surgeons do not know how to add real penis tissue to what you already have.  DO NOT BE DECEIVED!  All they do is cut the ligament that holds the penis in so as to increase hang, but ruin erection angle or add fat or other misc. tissue that is NOT erectile tissue!

In principle, if technology improves, I would not be against it.  Wouldn't be that different in intent and result from breast surgery for women.

Indeed...At one point I almost considered that fat injection or the hyaluronic acid. However, after reading that its effect lasts about 18 months and that in some cases you could ended up having a rather hideous looking lumps I chose not to.

To me the best solution would be something in the likes of hormones that could, somehow, ignite a second puberty or something like that. One can only wish.....

4 hours ago, YOTH said:

I heard about an implant a while ago but I haven't heard anything since. You'd think they'd be working on it like the cure for fucking cancer but they're taking their sweet arse time. This is why stem cell research should be legal, so we can design and grow our own penis which can then be grafted on. 

I've read HORROR stories about said implants, at least the ones from Dr Elist......I agree about the steam cells.

11 hours ago, YOTH said:

I heard about an implant a while ago but I haven't heard anything since. You'd think they'd be working on it like the cure for fucking cancer but they're taking their sweet arse time. This is why stem cell research should be legal, so we can design and grow our own penis which can then be grafted on. 

Yes, I don't know if stem cells from embryos would be necessary, but stem cells would definitely be involved in learning to grow a whole penis or implantable tissue in some sort of artificial environment.  

For sure, artificially restarting penile growth would be even better.  Probably would be hard to localize such a thing.

13 hours ago, Helpless_loner said:

I've read HORROR stories about said implants, at least the ones from Dr Elist......I agree about the steam cells.

Yeah, I've read them too, the implant is actually the worst thing one can get.

A lot of guys get them ŕemoved because they get infected and loose length after this..  if i lost any length i would probably not have the strength to keep in fighting..

Ligament cut is sadly also more of a hit or miss and since it gives only flaccid length not interesting for most of the guys anyway. 

Since i just care for flaccid length it could be a valuable option..

Anyway, for me i dont know if 1 inch more would make me a happy guy i actually fear the problem is more deep rooted for me because my self worth is fucked up since i told myself for years that i am crazy and unlikable even having this sort of problems..