Mental Support Community

OCD with measuring my penis

Loser84

This is a big obsession I keep comparing my size whether laying down, sitting or standing erect penis size varies a lot which lowers my self esteem if I measure lying down or sitting I'm barely hitting 5 inches but when standing I'm 6 inches.  I start from the 0 mark on the ruler non bone pressed so I don't try to cheat when measuring like a lot of men do but how do you measure correctly without adding extra length?

You’re getting too wrapped up in getting the most accurate number.  You have ligaments attached to your penis.  Draw your hips back like you’re reacting to somebody trying to give you a love tap to the nuts.  Now measure.  You lost an inch or more, didn’t you?  Now thrust your hips forward like you’re trying to penetrate a woman to your fullest.  Measure that.  You’re quite a longer now, aren’t you?

Which is your true length?  It’s relative.  If your hips are thrust forward and a woman is sitting cow girl with all her weight on your pubic pad, she’s getting all you have to offer.  That’s the length she’s experiencing.

So thrust your hips forward a bit, press the ruler into your pad and see what the ruler says.

I know I've talked about the bell curve a lot. But, in nature the bell curve is a distribution graph that comes up time and time again in many phenotype measurements.  My point is on average, sexually active women will experience the averaged sized penis the vast majority of times.  The more men she has relations with, statistically speaking, she will experience both left and right of the bell curve.  However, there are intangible variables such as looks, money, but perhaps the most important, confidence. One may assume, at least I do, that women will most likely copulate with a more sexually confident man, which in my opinion, would place most of those men in the mean to upper standard deviations of the mean (average to right of the curve) of penis size.  This theory is not absolute, but from my experience here and in life, this is all the anecdotal evidence I need to support my conclusion.

Lol I can't stop measuring my penis it's a big obsession with me the main issue I have is I can't get it fully hard most of the time due to jelqing incorrectly years ago.  It's damaged basically. Best erection standing is 6 inches NBP maybe 6.5 inches when fully erect as if half an inch really makes much of a difference anyway/ Erect girth 5 inches perhaps. Some would consider 6 inches somewhat big but all I feel when I look down at my cock is how pathetic and small it looks.