Mental Support Community

A White, Conservative, Republican Hausfrau Gives Her Opinion on SPS via BDE.

Klingsor

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/kari-lake-trump-desantis-have-bde-ask-your-kids

I told you stupid assholes for years it wasn’t the “feminists”. And even though this hateful bitch is a female she’s playing to a crowd of young Trump supporters - the same people who are generally assumed to accept misogyny as an article of faith. But what the fuck do I know. 

I can’t wait for the threads and replies that try to argue Big Dick Energy is a state of mind or some other moronic shit. Anything and everything to rationalize away the pain. But just know: you, as a man with a small penis and no compensatory qualifications, will always be the gray, invisible, dispensable, sexless, worker bee…the last offendable category of human and the brunt of every joke and the root of every destructive evil thing in the world. Even your “bros” will silently thank God they aren’t you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 9:28 PM, Klingsor said:

I can’t wait for the threads and replies that try to argue Big Dick Energy is a state of mind or some other moronic shit.

Big Dick Energy is a state of mind, but very difficult or impossible to maintain with a substantially small dick.  People bring you back to reality.  They might leave you alone about it if you act accordingly, but not if you act "big."

• 2 weeks later...

My entire purpose for posting this stupid fucking story was to convince my detractors here that their “bros” and “waifus” value huge cock as much as the “lib’ruls” and “leftists” and “feminazis”. This is such a stupid fucking time period to be alive. A thousand pardons my small dick brethren!!!! Am I acting like one of the dreaded elites??? Mea maxima culpa!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 5:14 PM, Klingsor said:

My entire purpose for posting this stupid fucking story was to convince my detractors here that their “bros” and “waifus” value huge cock as much as the “lib’ruls” and “leftists” and “feminazis”. This is such a stupid fucking time period to be alive. A thousand pardons my small dick brethren!!!! Am I acting like one of the dreaded elites??? Mea maxima culpa!!

I have had sex with women to the Right and Left.  A reasonably large penis is just better if used properly.  It can do more.  Yes, there are many compensations to "get the woman off" like lesbians do, IF the woman will settle for that based on other factors AND if YOU will settle for that.  I couldn't when young, married or not.  Basically, you are a "woman" in bed if you act like a lesbian in bed.  Both parties to the sex notice that at least subconsciously.

Yes, of course you are correct, but I did find women on the Right to be more stable in their thinking, less "anti-man" per se, more likely to stick with their choice of a man if the man does them right (which unfortunately I didn't because of my SPS "issues").  I found women on the Right more likely to stick with their choice to "settle."

On 9/21/2022 at 6:32 PM, Klingsor said:

I know that. It was a rhetorical question. I don’t think you’ve been here long enough to realize the contortions some people here will undergo to deny the obvious. 

You must not recognize who I am with my new "moniker."

I think it is your "emotional state" some people here object to rather than the objective content of your statements.

On 9/24/2022 at 5:58 AM, Wayless said:

You must not recognize who I am with my new "moniker.”

Yes I do although your original name escapes me atm.

On 9/24/2022 at 5:58 AM, Wayless said:

I think it is your "emotional state" some people here object to rather than the objective content of your statements.

Fuck them. How’s that for an emotional state. 

On 9/24/2022 at 5:50 AM, Wayless said:

Yes, of course you are correct, but I did find women on the Right to be more stable in their thinking, less "anti-man" per se, more likely to stick with their choice of a man if the man does them right (which unfortunately I didn't because of my SPS "issues").  I found women on the Right more likely to stick with their choice to "settle."

You are right - they are not “anti-man” because they are not radical feminists. And because they are not feminists they are most definitely anti-egalitarian when it comes to man-hunting. These “Christian” women are absolute animals. I know because I’ve spent all my life among them. Do some research on that outstanding paragon of Christian womanly virtue - Marjorie Taylor Greene - and ask yourself why that braying ass stayed with her husband (or he with her). 

Settling: every woman in my family has “settled” (and proven hypergamy by becoming the exceptions to the rule). Of course they settle. Usually because they think they can’t do any better, or he has a good career or some other social capital. This has been discussed a hundred thousand times. 

But for my detractors I have some happy news. I am making preparations to “rope” as I am tired of coping. So take your sense of community and support and see how far it takes you on the “cope or rope” corners of the internet and eat a great big bowl of shit on my dime. 😁