Mental Support Community

it sucks when

jamesdean21

There are always people like that around. Usually they are having a bad day themselves that have nothing to do with anything. Don't take it personally, because chances are good that you will never be running into that same person again. Shrug it off. As annoying as it is, it wasn't you in the first place .

People are very Lame> They are wrapped up in their own crap most of the time.

yeah ms cat, people are lame! Well I say that cause I do take things like that personally, can't help it, I suppose I can be sensitive, yuck! But as I was reading your comment I realized that I am one of those lame people, taking out my problems on others. It's not intentional, I don't mean to do it, I guess sometimes it's just a lack of emotional control. Not that that justifies anything but maybe I just need to try and pay more attention before I react to people.

Hey, I'm an "absent minded type," meaning I'm always deep in thought and have a hard time seeing what's right in front of me. Don't take us absent minded types personally, we're just preoccupied. There's just no way I could pay attention to everything that's going on around me when so much is going on inside me! How do other people think and walk at the same time? I'm terrible at it:p

Guest ASchwartz

Hi folks,

Listen, try not to take things personally. I know it is hard and sometimes I find myself taking silly things personally when I should not. Absent minded? You bet that can be me. What about going into the kitchen with great determination and ambition only to discover, once you got there, that you cannot remember what it was you wanted to do??? Sound familiar? :(

Allan

I've just been enjoying the notion that mscat suggested of people sometimes being embedded in their own "crap wrap". I'm hoping I can use that thought the next time this sort of thing happens to me, to help me put the bad feeling back where it belongs, on its source.

Not to mention, to help me catch myself on those days when I'm feeling wrapped, myself.

I've just been enjoying the notion that mscat suggested of people sometimes being embedded in their own "crap wrap". I'm hoping I can use that thought the next time this sort of thing happens to me, to help me put the bad feeling back where it belongs, on its source.

Not to mention, to help me catch myself on those days when I'm feeling wrapped, myself.

:D your hilarious