Mental Support Community

feeling crappy , because of what I did :(

mscat

Last night, I was grooming my little shih tzu puppy. She had a matt in her hair, so I used scissors to get the matt out. WEll I accidently cut my puppy. Now it is a very small injury, but I feel so badly. Badly about hurting my puppy.

Even though I know it was an accident , I can't get over what I did. I feel terrible, sad , and scared. I used some of these medicated wraps that I have from my burns , and also used a ace bandage , I made it especially to fit her .

I just feel sick , and badly , that the incident occured. A little 5 month old puppy, and I hurt her. I just can't shake the sadness I feel in my heart.

my son is at home, i do not trust myself not to SI, i want to take ethe same scissors and cut into my own skin, just the same way I accidently hurt my little one. To feel the pain I caused her, and more pain , because i feel terrible.

If this continues, I am really let myself have it, not today, my son is home, tommorow is going to be rough. I want to be bad to myself at the moment, and know that i deserve it.

I'm sorry that you're feeling sad, Mscat.

Animals are very loving creatures, as I'm sure you know. I'd be willing to bet your puppy won't hold any grudges. Accidents can happen to anyone. You didn't hurt your puppy on purpose.

You don't deserve to be punished and hurt for making a mistake. :( I hope that you will be very gentle and understanding with yourself.

Hey Cathy,

you know accidents happen, dont take it out on yourself hun,

pupies are such wriggley little munchkins, you know yourself, they are like kids.

it is not your fault hun. im sure your little "baby" knows you didnt do this on purpose, and has probably forgiven you already. you need to allow yourself to forgive yourself now.

please try hard, not to take it out on you.

we both know it will only make you feel more crappy.

take good care of you

your friend

sue

THIS is bad. My baby pupy is now in the hospital . I hurt her, accidently , but the point is I hurt my baby. A little 5 month old puppy, I can't stop crying. I am devastated and my heart is broke . I have a headache, and rather be in her place then she.

Dear precious little puppy, i feel terrible, can;t stop the tears. I won;t know anything until tommorow. I do not know how I am goning to get through this.

Hey Cathy

How terrible that your puppy is now in hospital, my heart goes out to you, she is your baby, i know your eaten up by guilt and heart broken. I know shes having treatment over night and that you are apart from her right now. But i am sure that she will be ok, and will soon be back home with you.

This was an accident Cathy, IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT

I know that you are very upset at the moment, is anyone there with you, could your brother maybe pop over ?

I truely hope little one will be ok, and im sure she will soon be at home playing with your other dog, and getting into mischeif as only pups can

please take care hun

your friend

sue

Thank u Sue ,

this means so much to me . right now I am absolutely devastated. Can't stop blaming myself for this accident. I know in my head it was , however it still hurts like hell that I've caused her an injury that requires an operation.

I love my little pup sooo much, and become so attatched to her. I do not go out much, and my 2 dogs are precious to me. SO this is why I am all out of sorts, I just need to get that call from the Hospital and for them to tell me that Miely is OK , and is doing well ! Before then , i just feel crappy as hell.

my brother is at home now, i won't SI until my child is left for school, that will be the ultimate test, to see If I can stay away from that, i jsut do not know though.

Cause the Burning is what I do, and even if I just burn to the lesser degree , I deserve to feel pain , right now, desrve it cause of the pain I caused my innocent little puppy , and the injury. I am not innocent, I am a terrible person, horrid, for hurting my puppy, yes accidently, HOWEVER , it is my job to have prevented this from happening in the first place.

JUst be praying EVERYBODY please pray for my little 5 month old pure bred SHIH TZU. She is a beautiful little sweetheart of a pup. Help me guys, please help me!

My dogs are .like my children.

Hey Cathy

I want to try and help you ok

can we just try and keep your mind of s/i'ing we both know only too well the extra problems this causes, you need to try and stay strong right now.

your pup is going to need you in good health when dhe comes home. And she is ever such an adorable bundle of mischief. her picture is lovely.

If you want to talk about the s/i if you think it will help you then i will catch up with you on the other forum.

Please take care

we are all here for you hun

your friend

sue