Mental Support Community

wife of husband with small penis

MrsSmall

On 2/26/2022 at 6:04 AM, Tiny rockstar said:

I’ve been married ten years and we have always had great sex. At some point she asked if I was insecure and that I shouldn’t be. 

My 2nd wife and I seemed to have good sex until she said something similar.  She was really starting to realize the limitations of being with a small guy especially positions that only longer guys can manage easily as demonstrated by her statements and actions as time went on...    She still thought it was correctable if I would only make greater efforts.

On 6/11/2019 at 9:03 PM, Wayless said:

It is my experience that many sexually active women are used to men on the large side, because those are the men they run into since larger guys are more confident and, therefore, more prevalent in the sexually active circles.  Thus, many women don't realize the negatives of smaller penises.  

I found many women very attracted to me, but soon in the relationship starting to suggest things I couldn't do with a 4.5 penis.  Then, they would drift away.  You finally had an amazingly honest exchange.  Maybe you have already mentioned it, but what size are you that elicited such a reaction?

I am just below average, and have personal experience of getting to the undressing stage for intercourse , when she pulled the plug because she said she only took 6 to 8 inch dicks. I just said OK, are you sure ? I had already given her multiple orgasms by other ways, but that wasn't enough apparently. I said goodnight and thanks for a lovely evening then left, no worries on my side, her loss. I did kindly remark to her about her only wanting large dicks, Even a jumbo jet looks small in the grand canyon.

She didn't get it, which made it even funnier.& a satisfying payback remark. I felt better !.

So, if you come across one of "those" types of women, just say that back to them, and let them figure it out what you are saying.

Be kind to yourself.

Loz.

On 6/11/2019 at 9:03 PM, Wayless said:

It is my experience that many sexually active women are used to men on the large side, because those are the men they run into since larger guys are more confident and, therefore, more prevalent in the sexually active circles.  Thus, many women don't realize the negatives of smaller penises.  

I found many women very attracted to me, but soon in the relationship starting to suggest things I couldn't do with a 4.5 penis.  Then, they would drift away.  You finally had an amazingly honest exchange.  Maybe you have already mentioned it, but what size are you that elicited such a reaction?

It is written.........By Me ....... Where a woman says she can only have sex with Large penises - You May Reply with a knowing smile, - "Even, the great big jumbo jet looks small when up against the grand canyon !" ..... - Let her figure out what you meant while you laugh and walk away.

On 3/14/2022 at 12:35 PM, Stainless_Steel_Rat said:

It is written.........By Me ....... Where a woman says she can only have sex with Large penises - You May Reply with a knowing smile, - "Even, the great big jumbo jet looks small when up against the grand canyon !" ..... - Let her figure out what you meant while you laugh and walk away.

Depends on the type of women, but I was talking about the type just inexperienced with small like me, just learning about the drawbacks of small.  For instance, one couldn't believe rear entry wouldn't work right until she insisted we try it.  Just getting in head deep wasn't what she was looking for.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Many men are arrogant and misuse their large penis to the woman's detriment. 

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that a large one (to a point) isn't more satisfying for woman than small, especially very small.

I've known woman initially pleased I was smaller and considerate in bed until they started to realize the limitations of small.

• 2 months later...

A lot of us small guys can relate to your husband's mental state. Growing up around my male cousins while I was a teenager was when I started to notice that something was odd about my penis but I thought that when I got older it would grow to size however that never happened. I decided to try all sort of stuff like pills, exercises, pumps but only small temporary gains were made. After about 2 yrs of trying I finally decided to give it a rest and accept that I have a really small penis. My first gf told me that it was very small and I believe that's why she broke up with me (I really don't blame her). I was in and out of depression up until I met my wife. We fell in love and got married and I thought she was comfortable with my size but about a year in our marriage we had a fight and she told me that she was not satisfied sexually because of my penis size. We made up and she told me it was true. I was devastated and she actually started to help me research how to increase my size however I never told her I tried these stuff before. Our sex life has been going downhill since and now my mental state is causing me ED. It's quite difficult to deal with since a day does not pass with me thinking how to increase my size. Don't know how longer I can go but I have to pick myself and do stuff because we have a mortgage to pay. I believe it's just a matter of time before she cheats on me so I'm considering a divorce. I know people might think she is a terrible person but she's not. 

Hi, Sundar, welcome!

I'm sorry your wife caused the resurgence of this stupid, harmful obsession and suffering. :( I don't understand why she blames yous size; there are other ways you can satisfy her; it's just her fault she is mentally stuck on "doing it the one way" - the one when  size can matter. It seems you have a very good relationship and can be honest with each other, so it could be helpful to discuss and try "other ways" with her. 

I don't get women who are so stupid that they blame their lack of satisfaction on male anatomy... :( 

Good luck and take care!

Edited by LaLa

7 hours ago, Sundar said:

Yeah it's a lot of suffering because I'm desparate and helpless at the same time. I feel a bit deceived because I think she should have  told me after the first time we had sex that my small penis was a major issue, I wouldn't have asked her to marry me.

Ok, but have you discussed oral and manual stimulation of her clitoris and vagina?  Or toys for penetration?  I know it is humiliating, but if both are willing out of love!

Strap-ons and extenders are available, too.  I too, was plagued by women taking a long time to realize my small endowment wouldn't do it for them, but silence and embarrassment ruled.

Looking back I should have been brave enough to discuss alternatives.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 8:28 PM, Sundar said:

Thanks for your advice. I usually try oral stimulation but I guess the disappointment for her is when we move to penetration.

I never explored using any kind of strap-on or extension but I guess I can discuss it with her to see if she is willing to give it a try.

I've found some women don't want to talk about it, but are really relieved when a small dick guy stops trying penetration and sticks to oral.

They seem to like a man who "Knows His Place."

• 2 months later...

How do I tell a guy I recently started seeing that his micro/small penis is a deal breaker? I dont have penis envy and do not need a man with a massive penis but I expect a man with a teeny tiny one to have a plan b e.g. fingering, licking, sucking etc.  Unfortunately, this guy doesnt have a plan b and is all about penetration which is interesting considering how small it is.  To make matters worse he tries to have sexy times when hes been drinking and smoking weed so its small, drunk & stoned. Its a shame because hes a good bloke but my sex life is important to me. We have been friends for a few years now and only hooked up recently. I consider him a mate so I dont really want to hurt his feelings. I dont feel like discussing the matter with him directly because I'm scared of saying the wrong thing.  Sometimes I'm just far too honest for my own good, its not for everyone its more of an acquired taste lol We have been flirting with each other the past few months so when I see him I'm bloody horny but he has left me sexually frustrated, angry and resentful. I recently addressed the drunk and stoned dick but not the small dick. I'm thinking of telling him I'm going celibate and not interested in hooking up with people anymore. I'm looking for a white lie that is non confrontational hehe e.g. its not you its me haha 

Men With Bigger Penises Are More Likely to Get Cheated On

Too Big Too Small - both are deal breakers for me.  I prefer average but wont say no to below average. I am more interested in how my lover performs overall. I dont have penis envy but when I see a good looking one I can be obssessive and have dreams about it lol