Mental Support Community

My thread

Sweetmom2

today i packet party packets, teached, organized, played with both my kids, did Bible study and learned that i musn't force Gods time, exercised, baked a cake. My husb is watching telly and he cant give me att cuz his interested in the program. I tried intimidation but sofar nothing. He is so one minded! Last night i only got 3h sleep cuz my kid was exited of his bday which is tom. Im gonna take him to the potty now and hopefully last night wont repeat itself. Hope im not irritating u guys with this new thread. Itl b the last and only thread ill start.

Things are going good at school. Im cluster leader and i have to make sure the exam paper reaches the schools in next weeks time. Its my first time and im kinda stressd about it. Sofar so good.

Ive worked out my budget and its too tight. Hopefully tonight my husb can find a way out. Next mont has 5 weeks!

Sleep was better i sleep from 11 to 5:45. This morning i made poridge for myself for the first time in my adult life! Im proud of myself

i have to brush my son over his body. He and i hate it and i dnt even know if it works.

Thanx for caring, i dnt get it alot.

We went to a small city to c the doc. Then things got hectic when we went to the shops.on the way back on a very buzy road my daughter started to scream for 20min until she fell asleep. Ev1 snapped! My husb lost his temper while on the road! He apologised at home. I dont want to go to that place again!

I suppose you guys think im boring and irritating. Its ok. I am not at all like this with other ppl. Only perhaps with my husb. If i talk to other ppl i dnt open up and tell them about my thoughts. Guess its for the best hey. I also dnt like this side of me. Its pathetic. My mom always talks about her school and my kids. Shes not a good listener at all. Not even wants me to discipline my kids. Family gatherings is always stressful because of her overreactions. My m.i.l always comments on my child not listening to me. She even blames me if they get sick. My thoughts are my own. And that is for the best.

I also was rather guarded with my parents when my kids were young. They of course had been better parents... :rolleyes: But now I'm at an age where I look at how younger people raise their kids and I'm like that too :eek: I think it's because we have been through it and with time we figured some things out because we have seen the long term consequences :-) .... Live and learn. I'm sure you are great mom, as your name suggests, but sometimes grandma's like to think they are the best Moms of all !

I suppose trusting me to look after their grandchildren can be very stressful. They are both great moms but in diff ways. My mom shows more helping hand and his mom is more advising. Bt i dnt like it when they want to dominate me, the advice is good bt nt the forcive, anger way. I c them alot even if i dnt want to go to them my mom pops in 3 times a week and his mom wants us to go there weekly. My mom hates punishment and his mom expects him mannered and not jumping on furniture, sitting still at the table.

You and your kids are probably the biggest joy of their lives, it's so important to them that they need to see you and the kids regularly. I find that as I am getting older I'm starting to get what my grandma used to say, that as you get older you need your family closer. It's because life often becomes calmer, quieter, people in your life fade away some and you're family becomes the core of your life. It's where you get the lovin :rolleyes: We all have our ideosynchracies, but we can count on each other and that's important, perhaps critical as we get older.... I accompanied my grandmother as she aged and family was indeed critical...

I almost wish I had a fight with my spouse... :) But no more spouse, so the house is pretty lonely... I don't have much planned for today. It's going to be a very busy week and next weekend is the big reopening of the national museum where I work and I'll be working all of that. So I figured I would read and perhaps do a little gardening today....rest, take it easy.

Archived