Mental Support Community

Missing David

Endlessnight

I have just come back to say thank you. However, controversial as this is, I am beginning to be quite offended by peoples reactions to this. I was deeply hurt by someone using "the loss" in an attack on me in another thread which was quite clearly meant to sound like more than it actually was. And I thought it meant the worst and was deeply DEEPLY upset. Until I realised what they actually meant and then I was DEEPLY insulted. And people are still using this to attack each other. The words that are being used here are "triggering"...loss and grief. It is using very negative triggering words to describe something which is not really appropriate. Sorry I know David meant a lot to people but I am feeling a bit angry about this now and hence I feel I have to leave now too.

Does everyone see my new avatar? This is representative of the togetherness that I wish for more of in this world.

Can we all take a deep breath, forgive one another and come together as we move forward?

Let's embrace and empower the goodness from within all of us and move to offer one another kindness and support.

I've spoken with another moderator and we have decided that it's best to close this thread so that we may move forward and place our efforts into helping support one another.

Archived