Mental Support Community

Panic Attacks

Ayumu

The Graphics design wasn't really for making websites, I made like magazine covers, posters, avatars, movie advertisments, etc. I did try and do some html and website stuff, i sucked out on it lol. I don't really have much photography mostly did it for my class, not sure if I have it... * checking on computer*....

EDIT: I took a bunch of pictures at my sisters navy bootcamp graduation but they were quick and not really good. but i don't have any of my pictures from graphics design, kinda forgot to get them on my flashdrive at the end of the year. So I'd have to take the time to go out in 100+ degree weather and take pictures.

You don't have to, Aaron. I was just interested. :-)

It's hot enough here on the east coast; I won't make you go out in desert heat just for pictures.

I only mentioned website design because we're both on computers. There's still a huge demand for graphic artists of all sorts.

Ancient. :-) It's on my profile: I'm 48. Divorcing; I had a step-son who just turned 21. His older sister will be 30 this year; children of my wife's previous marriages.

Phone contact might be a bit ... sudden? But there's an e-mail in my profile, as well (I keep a lot of stuff there), and you can send private messages here, too. I'm fairly reachable.

Do you have significantly more privacy at night? It's interesting: I thought that's when you were more anxious, hence the knives.

Ahh... the night where I have my privacy, and yet scary as ever, im always right by my old room voices, are always arriving to greet, me. I would go in their and turn the light on, but I'm no idiot, I haven't been in that room for so long. Heh heh, I was listening to music on my phone, then a I hear a scream lol, the things in their don't come out, apparently their afraid of my knife :o Now im listening to music loud enough to where its not quiet at all, seems to help, and any hallucinations of music, will have to be loud, ill just turn my music higher to drown it out.

Archived