Mental Support Community

Uhm... somewhat scared of myself...

Aaron.X.C

It was 12:37 am, I was getting ready to head to bed, heading to my room, then I see the "imaginary friend"(the voice in my head) Who i haven't seen in I don't know how long, I was real young. And then I pass out, I wake up just standing on my stool in my old room completely in the dark, at 10:07 pm, did I go back in time what the hell happened?

Aaron, I'm sorry your parents refused your request to get help:(. As you know, I can relate, as I wasn't supported either at your age. It could be that you are reliving the feelings of trauma with this experience. At any rate it sounds like your inner turmoil might be flooding you, which is of course a time to ask for help! The menu at the very top of this page has many drop down places to explore. On this page you will find information, including stress reduction and another on anger management, along with many other things:

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_index.php?idx=topics

You will find many others here who struggle with troubling thoughts and are working toward feeling better....

Perhaps you had a flashback. Did you live some traumatic experiences where you were a child that age? We can all have flashbacks to the past, but often they are related to some kind of traumatic experience... just wondering what might have happened:confused:

Exactly: it's not really our place to try to stick labels on what you experienced, Aaron. I trust you when you say what you heard and saw. It's just that it's possible that I would not have experienced the same things, if I had been standing next to you. That doesn't make one of us "right" and the other "wrong".

What matters is whether this sort of event troubles you. I know a few people who experience losses of chunks of time; you'd be the first I've met who gains them, but it could happen. What matters is whether your different perceptions of the world interfere with your happiness, or your success in relating to the world.

I'm not sure, but at that time when I was young I was like maybe 5-7 years old, I was still mute, I couldn't speak out load(I could speak inside I just couldn't form the words hmm who knows? Mute till like 8 years old) I don't life was real tough lots of emotional abuse with some physical abuse from my mother. I don't really remember much of it except for certain moments. It may have been a flashback. It just seem so realistic, I could have swore, hmm wierd, but life goes on.

Archived