Mental Support Community

Penis exercise routine

Fedup

I've started this today to find out if it works once and for all. I know skynight is adamant it works. He comes across as a nice guy and I don't have reason to disbelieve him but I'm one of those people who will only 100% believe it when I see it. I will log on this thread what exercises I did and for how long to keep me motivated as I do find it boring. I'll always do it straight after I get out of bath and have a 2 days on 1 day off schedule. I'm starting off at 5.2" length and 5". I won't measure it again until 3 months of exercising.

Today

10 mins penis stretching

10 mins Wet Jelqing

I'll stick to these length of times for a week or two before upping them slightly. I'll be completely honest about any gains I make.

Well, putting aside concerns of pain or damage, don't you think that spending three months focusing on your penis will just make you ... focus on your penis more?

What if it's not, as you have been led to believe, the center of your universe?

You could end up with a bigger penis, and still have every single one of the problems you have now. Won't you feel like you wasted the time?

I'll always be focusing on my penis whenever I exercise it or not. It's borderline small and if there is any hope at all at lengthening it then I'm willing to spend time on it. I've been trying to find confidence and I think I have slightly gained confidence in day to day stuff, nothing dramatic though. Whilst my penis size is affecting my confidence then I am afraid yes it is the centre of my universe. I honestly think I would be happy if it got to 6 inches length as I would feel more average than small.

I really don't think 3 months is a long time for something which could change the rest of my life. I've been working out for years and still don't look great, although better than average. It doesn't help that I am a natural big build, makes my penis look like a noodle when I look in the mirror.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ASchwartz

Gentlemen,

Two issues:

1. Exercises

2. Revenge or "Kicking ass."

1. Malign raises a good question: don't you think focusing on these "exercises" will make you obsess even more?

I am not intending to be a "spoil sport" but, I have to tell all of you, this sounds very, very bogus to me.

2. Lifeless and all who talk about violence:

If you believe violence or revenge solves problems, I direct you to William Shakespeare. If you have read the great Shakespearean tragic drama, Hamlet, you know very well how vengeance fails except to eat up the person who wants revenge, like Hamlet. He was destroyed by just this type of thing. Its a play that has stood the test of time because its taken from real life, right up to and including today.

Allan

Allan

What if the exercises worked for you, skynight, but they cause someone else damage?

What if they caused you damage that you don't know about yet?

Those are the reasons to be cautious, and that's all we're advising.

That and to focus on something else, because as I said, if after a year you're as big as you want, but you still have all the same problems you had going in, what's the point?

Gentlemen,

Two issues:

1. Exercises

2. Revenge or "Kicking ass."

1. Malign raises a good question: don't you think focusing on these "exercises" will make you obsess even more?

I am not intending to be a "spoil sport" but, I have to tell all of you, this sounds very, very bogus to me.

2. Lifeless and all who talk about violence:

If you believe violence or revenge solves problems, I direct you to William Shakespeare. If you have read the great Shakespearean tragic drama, Hamlet, you know very well how vengeance fails except to eat up the person who wants revenge, like Hamlet. He was destroyed by just this type of thing. Its a play that has stood the test of time because its taken from real life, right up to and including today.

Allan

Allan

Exercises DO interest me - Id be likely to believe someone on here if he said he had success over all the scams and pills online. Just like it took me a long time to find a weight management and nutrition coach who was good, over the "lose 40lbs of fat and gain 100lbs of muscle in 8 days with my program" advertisments.

As for violence / revenge etc.

I can't lie I love violence. I still spar and loved rugby and loved to box competetitvely. But that was almost like a test of myself physically. Can I train right and take on someone else and he has trained too. It was not uncontrolled aggression. I think to resort to kicking someone's ass is a bit of an avoidance of the deeper problem - that is how upset and hurt YOU are inside because of something someone says. Cure THAT and you are bigger than anything anybody says. If anyone considers that cowardice or backing off, Id compare it to seeing your arm bleeding and knowing its because of some disease that needs pills, and instead of taking them you keep slapping a plaster on the blood hoping the disease goes away.

I'd also say I would never hold anyone to what they say they "would" do on the internet, where we are at home and can vent rage at a computer screen, as opposed to in the flesh and in public when faced with that situation. I know many who said they would leave the country should a labour/conservative government win the next election. Very few have done so.

I have done the exercises frequently but not quite the two days on 1 off as I said. There's been no change in girth I know that and minimal if any at all on the length. I really have trouble measuring myself because as soon as I get the tape measurer out the penis doesn't want to stay hard so need to watch something which REALLY turns me on and have tape measurer right next to me. If my penis ever goes beyond the 5 1/2 mark I'll know it has definitely grew.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been doing the exercises for over year now and the gains have been minuscule, it seams some people are “Hard” gainers and some are “Easy”. One guy can gain a inch in few months while others might not get that in years. I’m in the hard gainer category (god forbid I would get that one brake in life) so I just gave up, not going to pull on my penis for 10 years to get a inch…

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the FastSize extender religiously for about six months, all it got me was a smaller bank account and a sore penis. Face it guys, nothing is going to make us bigger. I know some people achieve gains via exercises, and I don't doubt it, but even getting the max gain would not bring me up to having a big one. One thing I can do just as well as the big guys is drink. So what? Temporary solution to a permanent problem. At least I can forget about it for a few hours until I pass out. Then I wake up and have to look at my pathetic little member in the shower. What a great way to start the day. Every day.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been very skeptical of these "excercises" and devices myself. There might be skant evidence that it works for some people, but I personally have gained nothing after 5 months of discomfort.

And like someone else mentioned, I have to wonder if the painful device and the day-after-day dedication to wearing these devices has actually made me fixate more on my size...and then seeing it not working, leaves you feeling ashamed and angry that you've wasted the time and money and you will never change.

I may throw in the towel here and just try to accept it...and change my way of thinking about the "problem".

Man is it hard, though. I can barely stand the thought of not being able to fix a "problem" about myself... very hard to let this one go. And even harder to imagine another 40 years (if I live to an average age) of not being able to "fix" this...

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I think it's better to try and do something to remedy a shitty situation before accepting it for life.

I've been debating on purchasing an extender device and performing the experiment on myself. I feel that there is a 99% chance it will not work, due to the anatomy and physiology of the penis. However, there are actual Urologists that support these extender devices which makes me question my theories. Seeing as a few board members tried them with no success, I will probably end up in the same boat.

If I could gain 1 inch in length and any girth at all within 6 months, I would be well within average and that would relieve my depression with regard to this subject.

Skynight, I honestly don't believe that any of those exercises worked for you. They may have strengthened your penis and made your skin thicker, but I think your length increase is measurement error. My erectoin lengths do not vary at all, so I don't get what you mean by "on a good day" I honestly think a lot of people do not properly measure correctly. I wish the average size was based on bone pressed length because then I'd be ok and not in this situation.

Thing is, the tissue in the penis doesn't respond to growth like skin cells or muscle cells. Thus, I'm really skeptical on the whole subject. Having taken general biology, anatomy, and physiology courses, it's really difficult for me to believe that these things do work. I know for a fact that the thickness of the skin will increase as long as the excercises are done, but the tubing in the penis simply cannot increase in length no matter what you do. I have a feeling that your measurements were off due to poor erection quality and the excercises improved that, thus making you access your full potential.

Why is it that not a single individual with a solid medical foundation approves of these exercises? Why is it so difficult to prove? All I need is a scientific background from a medical professional before I attempt something like this. I don't trust some ex convict like the guy from matterofsize...and hes really reputable according to the guys at thunders palace and PEgym.

Archived