Mental Support Community

Depression?

soaring eagle

Lately everything seem to have gone from bad to worse. And it seems for the first week I was depressed and now i'm very angry to the point I want to lash out on something. This teetering effect comes out of the blue.

So now I'm wondering is this normal? From a depressive states to an volcunic state is this normal?

I have heard that depression is anger turned inwards. So yes, I think that this can happen easily. The important thing is that you are recieving support and therapy to help deal with the anger and depression. I know for me, depression is very difficult to deal with on your own, and the anger seems to go hand in hand. Depression can be a chemical imbalance , that is why it helps to get this treated by a professional.

Hi soaring eagle,

You have had a very harsh time of things this past week or so, yeah I'd say it was normal to feel angry once the sadness eases a little. I'd be damn angry too, if it were me.

But then I think as Cathy said its best to get things checked out by your doctor :o

Take care

Hi soaring eagle,

You have had a very harsh time of things this past week or so, yeah I'd say it was normal to feel angry once the sadness eases a little. I'd be damn angry too, if it were me.

But then I think as Cathy said its best to get things checked out by your doctor :)

Take care

Thanks for the response:). Feeling much better now able to get some real sleep and now I calm and relax.

As for my doctor he wants me to go on med but I won't on account it could be addicting,children to care for (single mother) and worried about side effects. But sometime this week I will set up an appointment to see a counsellor and get some help.

As for the depression I find it amazing that it can switch from sadness to sudden anger erupting. And that what scares me for I'm the kind of person who becomes unpredictable and go off on a huge drunk or party.

The other day while drinking coffee I started reflecting about everything and reached to a conclusion *Keep myself busy* so I started back on my school work out of the house more and most of all I must feel good about myself.

It's so easy to get trapped into depression and feel like it's the end of the world so now i'll keep busy busy busy.:)

Archived