Mental Support Community

Hello

ExCruceLeo

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Wonderful Communty Members,

This is another excellent and very important discussion. However, this particular forum is for brand new members. Could you please move this discussion, that I want all of you to continue, to another forum?

Allan

Guest SomethingOrOther

But Leo, if you are feeling like this, how does it matter what you should feel like? Don't get me wrong, I hope that you feel stronger soon, but not because it's your duty.

I'm sure a moderator can move this thread to another section of the forum.

How would I move this discussion?

SomethingOrOther

I really don't know... My problem... a lot of people have really high expectations of me. When I don't reach those expectations... it's like I'm hurting the others who have them for me... but everything is incredibly, wearing me down. Most of the time... I have no idea of where to go.

Hi :)

Erm, well I think that is down to one of the moderators to move this discussion if thats what they want to do.

You could always start a new thread in another forum, maybe the Depression forum, or General Support forum.

Sometimes it isnt always possible to meet other peoples expectations. :(

Try not to be so hard on yourself.

Take care

You are probably feeling this way because your feeling so terribley sad. But I dont believe that it is your fault.

I know how difficult it is to seek out help. And I hear your concerns. I just hope that you can overcome your fears and try to recieve the help that you both deserve and need.

Maybe you could learn how to not be so hard on yourself. Everybody has something that they are proud of, something they are good at. You could try remembering those things about you, and give yourself a little credit.

I know it is extremely difficult to think of good things about yourself, I have the same difficultie, but it is worth trying.

Keep talking if it is helping you, we are listening. :(

Take care

ECL-

I don't really have anything useful to say, but I just wanted to let you know I am reading and I sympathize with how you are feeling. If I get out of my own haze and have a useful thought, I will share it. Until then, I am listening and wishing you well.

If your are thinking of harming another person, then that dosent neccesarily make you a bad person - because you stopped yourself.

If you are thinking of harming yourself, that dosnt make you a bad person either.

But then the question is so vague, that I am having to guess here.

What are your thoughts ?

Please get yourself some help from your doctors, I know you have just moved to another country, and cant speak the language, but there must be a way.

Maybe someone else here knows how to get a Doctor in China..... Guys anyone know ???

Please try and speak to your parents about this, I'm sure they wont be upset with you, if anything they might be more supportive than you think.

Take care :(

You know... the hardest thing about all of this is the fact that I'm alone... being able to talk to someone in the forums, or typing is nice... but to have an actual, physical presence... I tried asking one of my friends here if I could come to his apartment tomorrow for the night... unfortunately, he only has one bed... and even though I have two beds, they don't allow people to spend the night here unless they live here... I hate being alone... especially at night... sounds stupid, knowing that I'm an adult man saying this...

I wanted to make a point of fact before I head off to bed... I haven't mentioned this before... I want to give as much information as possible... I usually give this out when I start something like this. I was born with both Cerebral Palsy, and a mild mental disability.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be alone. I'm pretty sure that's normal. When my girlfriend left me, the sting of a missing presence was (and still is) pretty overwhelming, especially at night.

Also, if it means anything, I would have never guessed you had any sort of mental disability. I easily pegged you as intelligent.

Archived