Mental Support Community

16 year old pedophile joining

inferiority

hello people of the mental help net forums community, let me tell you a bit more about myself so that you can get to know me a bit better.

well to start out with, i am a 16 year old boy living in virginia, usa and identify as an exclusively boy attracted pedophile, meaning that i am only attracted to prepubescent boys, no adults of any kind.

i hope that nobody will hold this against me here on these forums, as i was directed here by a friend who already has an account here, not revealing a username as of yet since i am not sure if he is cool with that or not.

i recently found myself in a pretty sticky situation a little while back and joined another forum called psychforums, and posted my basic story and kept it going with input from other members trying to help me through the difficult time i was facing. you see, i have already pledged to remain abstinent for life, since it is literally impossible for me to become aroused by men, women, or even little girls. But there was a quirk, and it came in the form of a small 10 (now 11) year old boy. i am not really sure what his deal was, but this kid really wanted to engage with me sexually and his parents couldn'tve cared less about the whole thing. i recently broke all forms of contact with the boy and have felt a lot better with myself, although i still face the same challenges i get from day to day, such as a certain amount of anxiety, stress, and a lot of other things. i would also like to stress that i have never touched this boy or any others in a sexual way and would never dream of doing so, it would make me feel terrible with myself, much less how it would make them feel.

if you would like to read my other thread then please go here... ->

http://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic67602.html

please know that i was not and have not tried to take advantage of younger people and do not ever intend to, at least being conscious of doing so.

please read the posted link before commenting or asking any sorts of questions relating to the predicament or my pedophilia in general. its not a very long thread and should only take a few minutes max.

also can somebody please verify me as a nonspammer so that i can post in the other forums as well and give me some advice on how to get this moved to the sexuality forum?

thanks in advance for the time you put into reading this,

inferiority

Hi inf, and welcome. You should be able to post wherever you like, at least once you log off and on again.

I'll move this to the Sexuality forum for you. I'd also suggest that it wouldn't be that difficult to cut and paste your entries out of the other thread, and I don't see any reason to advertise other message boards, particularly if they didn't help you.

Anyway, I hope you find what you are looking for. One thing I might mention is that while we do our best to be as accepting as possible, you'll find that you're sharing a board with a lot of abuse survivors, as well. Trigger warnings, if appropriate, are appreciated.

I read through your thread on the other site. I have to say that I am absolutely blown away by your restraint. The situation you describe is both dream and nightmare to many exclusive pedophiles. Words cannot express how impressed I am with your resolve and thoughtfulness.

I'm an exclusive pedophile myself (though my interest is in girls) so I know some of how you feel. I've posted my story over in Musicman's thread; it's really long so I won't repost it here. Short version: don't give up, there's hope out there.

For what it's worth, I think you've got your name backwards. You call yourself "inferiority", but you've weathered a situation that would break plenty of more experienced people. Be proud of that. You've got a good heart and plenty of fight. Sure, calling yourself "superiority" might sound like arrogance, but based upon what I read in the other thread, you've earned the right to a little boasting. ;)

Stay strong,

TPN

• 3 weeks later...
I'd also suggest that it wouldn't be that difficult to cut and paste your entries out of the other thread, and I don't see any reason to advertise other message boards, particularly if they didn't help you.

Hi inf and all,

We met on that other forum under a different nick. I hope inf would say my advice was constructive even if he may not have taken it fully.

I also want to agree with malign about not advertising that other board. I need to vent about that, but I guess I should make my own thread.

Guest GingerSnap

I would check out: www.recoverynation.com if you have not been there. You can read through the materials/lessons and they have a forum. There is no cost and there is a lot of useful information there for anyone with issues regarding sexuality. It is not a religious website and has people with every issue I have ever heard of. It is monitored and the people are helpful and polite.

hello serendipity and gingersnap,

i may check out the site at a bit of a later date, if i feel the need comes up where i feel i need to. the thing that really hooked me was that it was really polite and MONITORED :o and the fact that it isn't a totally religious site is also attracting.

hello serendipity, consider this a bit of a welcome from the other board i guess. :o

things are going pretty good so far, been out all day today, just went and got back from "rise of hte planet of the apes" and won 5 stuffed animals from the prize grabber on the way out :( (it was 6, but i gave one away to this little kid who was a bit sad that he couldn't win and ran out of money).

unfortunately though, now were going to the beach, where there is nothing for me to do except sit in the sand and do nothing, so its going to be pretty boring for the next few hours. but other than that, its pretty good i guess, as long as there isn't the usual arguments later as i am already expecting.

na, im not much of a beach kind of guy. i ended up sitting on a bench the whole time away from most other people. had a bit of a hard time not staring at some of the boys, i am not going to lie, i did force a peek here and there.

we're finally home to stay i hope now, and still feeling pretty good as of this moment.

voices are bound to be raised, as it is never truly quiet around here, but as long as things don't start to spiral out of control, ill be fine, i tune out most of their chatter.

Guest GingerSnap

The wording thing about "peeks" reminded me of the argument on whether the glass is half empty or half full and I know it is supposed to be an attitude thing but really it sounds like you did well. Anything, absolutely anything that you become obsessive about whether a perceived good thing or bad thing just really gets out of hand and becomes bigger than life if just left on its own. Looks like you are re-directing, sounds good. Keep up the good work!

when i am asked about the glass being half empty or half full, i always answer that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be :D haha, they can take that and think it over :P

As Woody Allen says:

"I don't see the glass as half empty. I see it as half full--of poison."

How are you today? Is everything okay?

yeah mm, just got finished with my first book a few minutes ago, told ya im a slow reader :P (well not normally, just if i have to remember it for over a month and have tests on it :D )

things only got a little stirred up today, got to stay home most of the day, but then mom came home and insisted on takingme out to go and get shoes, away from my work. i was reluctant to go but finally did. when we got to the store, she told me to pick out a pair of shoes, but i honestly didn't want any of them, so the went into a bit of a rant and made a public scene, so i just sort of walked off and she bought the first pair that she saw.

yeah, shes really that way.

but anywho, other than that, the day went pretty smoothly, other than the usual things, but thats not very important or relevant.

Archived