Mental Support Community

help

Endlessnight

Could someone please explain to me the process of adding a photo album to my profile page?

I would also appreciate to know this!! :(

(And I'm looking forward to your pictures, EN!!! ;) )

And how to add photos or pictures to blogs?

I'm not sure if I can explain this, but I'll try as nobody else replied yet.

When there is a pic on a webpage, then you click with the right button of your mouse on it and you chose the option "copy the address/URL of the picture" (sorry, I don't know how it is formulated in English :o - but the meaning should be like this) and than you paste this in the text of your blog (there is an icon for inserting pictures... - you click on it and paste the link).

But when you have photos on your own computer, then you first have to 'post' them somewhere on the web - there are many 'web-services/pages' where you can privately upload your files/photos... I've always been to lazy to try it, so I don't know / can't say any details, but I remember that IrmaJean explained it somewhere on this forum - maybe you can try to do a MHN forum search by a keyword :confused:

Sorry I didn't hepl much, but... I wanted to post at least what I know before somebody more competent would answer ;-)

Could someone please explain to me the process of adding a photo album to my profile page?

But this question remained unanswered :) :confused:... It seems to me that only moderators can create an album on their profile, or maybe one has to receive an "allowance" from the administrator first :confused:...

:) Thanks, IJ. Sorry, it didn't occured to me that I could find it among FAQ's :(...

I had searched for the word 'album' on my User control panel, the problem is, that I couldn't find it there (not only with my eyes, but neither with the web Search tool (for searching words)!) :confused:.

Archived