Mental Support Community

I found myself on the internet today...

Athena

I often express myself better in writing and sometimes that is in fact the only way I can express myself. So I suppose who I feel I really am comes out here.

I feel the same way. I am 100% me while I'm here and that feels very good. When I'm being verbal, I sometimes feel "trapped." My brain works slowly and the pace of back and forth conversation often times leads to generic responses on my part. Sometimes things can come out completely wrong and that can be frustrating. I express myself much more eloquently and freely in written form.

u know lately i cant even read an entire sentence i get tired and frustrated i dont seem to even understand what i read and i read this post when it first started but now its like i whant to follow it but i cant i think ill read a small part everyday. i cant focus at all i already read a massive post from someone on the new members area and my brain got tired

This happens to me too sometimes. There are times when I end up feeling emotionally drained and unable to respond. That's usually a sign that I need to sign off and take care of myself. Recharge and replenish. I try now to be aware of myself and of what I feel capable of giving. I only give when I feel able to. My giving energy is good today. :(

Archived